Prince Harry Considers Experimenting with Gay Men
By Ayessa Desiderio | March 18, 2013 5:48 PM EST
What happened? Isn't Prince Harry supposed to be smitten with 24-year-old socialite Cressida Bonas?
The quip, "I'll consider going gay if it doesn't work out with Cressida," was made in jest by Prince Harry during a night-out in Notting Hill, West London.
The loved-up pair went clubbing with his cousin Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack Brookbanks at The Rum Kitchen last week, and Prince Harry was reportedly approached by a charming clubber named Vicenzo Ianniello while out partying with his girlfriend.
Apparently, Ianniello slipped his number to the 28-year-old prince, and unlike his brother William who would have ignored the offer, the kind Prince Harry happily accepted the number and promised to call Ianniello if things didn't work out with his blonde lover.
The amorous clubber excitedly took the exchange to Twitter, saying, "I gave Prince Harry my number tonight, he promised he'll call me if he changes his mind about women. Or men. #epicwin."
Prince Harry, a known favorite among men and women, has been vocal about his support for the LGBT community, and this incident definitely proves that.
Meanwhile, things seemed to be getting steady with Harry and Cressida, following their unplanned trip to the Verbier Ski Resort in Switzerland in February, where the couple was even spotted "kissing like teens" at the resort's Pot Luck Club restaurant.
"We couldn't believe what we were seeing. They were not being discreet about it. The Duchess of York and Eugenie sat just a few feet away at the time and seemed to be deliberately looking the other way, making polite conversation while it was happening," one of the restaurant's diners said.
More than that, just last week, Prince Harry was reportedly asking sister-in-law Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, for advice on how to make his relationship last, clearly showing that things are getting serious between the two.
So do you think the third-in-line to the throne will get hitched this year?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]