Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release with Better S-Pen and Massive Screen Display?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 18, 2013 2:21 PM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launch is the next big event after the Galaxy S4 and the device may come with better and improved stylus and even larger screen display.
The tech giant Samsung seems to be confirming rumors that the new phablet will feature a 6.3-inch screen size. The feature is hinted by new smartphone accessory game pad. The specifications of the new accessory from Samsung said that the device is for 4 to 6.3 inches smartphone.
Samsung is yet to release a smartphone with 6.3 inches screen display. Thus, many Samsung fans speculated that the next Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will have an even larger screen display.
More Specs Seen
On the other hand, some of the rumoured specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are: 6.3-inch Full HD screen display; unbreakable, flexible screen; 8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor chip; stylus And finger hovering feature; Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS; 16 megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI and 3 megapixel front camera with 'Best Photo,' 'Best Faces,' low light show and BSI; 32, 64 and 128 GB internal memory options expandable storage via microSD cards; 4,000 mAh Li-on battery.
Many business professionals opt for the smartphone and tablet hybrid for its helpful business applications and easy to manipulate functions. They say that the large screen, stylus (S-Pen), and tablet-like features are beneficial in carrying out some business transactions.
Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to make its debut in the third quarter of this year. Rumours point to possible September release date. There are speculations that Samsung will hold the announcement of the Note 3 on the annual IFA event in Berlin. The said launch will allow Samsung to maximize its profits and to complete the tried-and-tested September product cycle of the Galaxy Note series.
It is initially speculated that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would make its grand debut at the 2013 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week in its keynote. The rumours are fuelled by the significant price drop of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at some resellers early this month.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build