Top 5 Features iPhone 6, iPhone 5S Need to Beat Samsung Galaxy S4
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 18, 2013 11:14 AM EST
South Korean tech giant Samsung unveiled the successor of the Samsung Galaxy S3 - Galaxy S4 and wowed many critics and reviewers. The smartphone will battle head on with other smartphones in the market, especially with Apple's iPhone.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is equipped with Super AMOLED HD screen display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution at 441 pixels per inch trumps the iPhone 5's 1136x640 Retina display. The S4 has 2GB of RAM and will be available in 16, 32 and 64 GB models, with a Micro SD slot capable of housing up to 64GB extra storage space.
The S4 will run on the latest version of Google's Android operating system (4.2.2 Jelly Bean) and be powered by Samsung's new Exynos 5 Octa processor. However, the device will run on Qualcomm's quad-core chip in the US. The phone features an upgraded 2600 mAh battery, compared to the 2100 mAh batter of the Galaxy S3.
There is a need for Apple to step up the game and include some amazing features in order to beat the new Samsung Galaxy S4.
Apple is expected to include an improved camera in the upcoming iPhone 6 and/or iPhone 5S which is rumoured to be capable of taking "Super HD" pictures. In order to take snaps at that resolution it'll need to have at least a 13 mega-pixel camera.
The lack of NFC support on the iPhone 5 was one of the biggest criticisms aimed at Apple's smartphone. Rumours suggest that the iPhone 5S could include support for the contact-less technology which can be used to pay for items in retail stores. Other features rumoured to be included in the handset is the A7 quad core chip processor, Retina or IGZO screen display among others.
Below are the top five features that Apple should include in the upcoming iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S in order to beat the newly released Samsung Galaxy S4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy