Manchester City face Everton at Goodison Park this weekend. The Premier League champions were forced to settle for a 1-1 draw in the reverse fixture, at the Etihad, earlier this season.
Where to Watch Live
Kick-off is set for 12.45pm GMT. Live coverage is on Sky Sports 2 and Sky Sports 2 HD. Radio commentary is on BBC Radio 5 Live. Highlights are on BBC One and BBC One HD's Match of the Day at 10:30pm GMT.
Everton come into this game after a 0-3 defeat to Wigan in the FA Cup and a poor run of form in the league threatens to rob them of a place in Europe for next season. The Toffees have dropped to seventh in the league and are level on points with local rivals Liverpool. The good news is they have a game in hand over the Reds, who face Southampton at St Mary's this weekend.
David Moyes has lost two of his last four league games and has picked up only seven points from a possible 15 since the 2-1 defeat of West Brom at home. Overall, they have only four wins from the last 10 league games. The good news is their last league game was a comfortable 3-1 home win over Reading.
City enjoyed a 5-0 demolition of Barnsley in their FA Cup tie and Roberto Mancini's men are on a four-game winning streak following the shock defeat to Southampton at St Mary's. The defending champions have little chance of catching league leaders Manchester United (12 points ahead) but will be wary of Tottenham and Chelsea (five and seven points behind respectively).
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): L W W L D
- Last Result: Everton 0 - 3 Wigan
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W W W W L
- Last Result: Manchester City 5 - 0 Barnsley
Goalkeeper Tim Howard (back) is unavailable, Tony Hibbert (calf) is out for the season and defender Phil Jagielka (ankle) may join them on the treatment table. Aside from those two though, Moyes has a full squad.
Probable Line-Up: Mucha; Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines; Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar; Mirallas, Jelavic
Mancini may not have Sergio Aguero (knee) and Vincent Kompany (calf) and if the striker and the captain cannot play, they will certainly be missed. However, Carlos Tevez's form should compensate; the Argentine scored a hat-trick against Barnsley. Right-back Micah Richards (knee) and midfielder Jack Rodwell (hamstring) are unavailable as well.
Probable Line-Up: Hart; Zabaleta, Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy; Garcia, Barry; Milner, Toure, Silva; Tevez
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]
- Robsten Romance: New Thorns on the Rosy Love Between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart [SLIDESHOW]