Top After-Market NYSE Movers (CenterPoint, Discover Financial, Bank of America, Transamerica, McEwen, Callon, Niska Gas, Krispy Kreme, Aeropostale, NYSE Euronext)
By Satya Nagendra | March 15, 2013 5:01 PM EST
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CNP) shares surged 4.08 percent to $22.73 in post-market trading. CenterPoint, OGE Energy Corp. and ArcLight announced Thursday that they have entered into an agreement to form a master limited partnership that will include CenterPoint Energy's interstate pipelines and field services businesses and the midstream business of Enogex LLC, owned jointly by subsidiaries of OGE and ArcLight.
Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS) shares surged 3.15 percent to $44.20 in post-market trading. The company announced that its board of directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing the company to repurchase up to $2.4 billion of its common stock, and that it plans to increase its quarterly common stock dividend
Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) shares surged 3.06 percent to $12.48 in post-market trading. The second largest U.S. bank announced Thursday that its Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to $5 billion of common stock and the redemption of approximately $5.5 billion in preferred stock.
Transamerica Income Shares, Inc. (NYSE:TAI) shares gained 3.03 percent to $21.74 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) shares advanced 2.21 percent to $2.78 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.96, a 52-week high of $4.94 and $730.33 million in market capitalization.
Callon Petroleum Co. (NYSE:CPE) shares slumped 7 percent to $4.65 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.80, a 52-week high of $7.46 and $199 million in market capitalization.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE:NKA) shares plunged 6.08 percent to $11.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.19, a 52-week high of $14.09 and $865.32 million in market capitalization.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE:KKD) shares plunged 5.42 percent to $14.14 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter adjusted net profit rose to $7.4 million or $0.11 per share from $4 million or $0.06 per share in the same period last year but fell short of Reuters' estimate of $0.12 per share. Currently, the company expects fiscal 2014 net profit to be in a range of $0.53 to $0.57 per share, up from its prior estimation of $0.49 to $0.55 per share, slightly below analysts’ estimate of $0.58 per share.
Aeropostale Inc. (NYSE:ARO) shares plunged 4.89 percent to $13.80 in post-market trading. The company posted fourth quarter net loss of $0.7 million or $0.01 per share compared to net profit of $26.1 million or $0.32 per share in the same quarter last year.
NYSE Euronext, Inc. (NYSE:NYX) shares declined 3.23 percent to $37.11 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.25, a 52-week high of $38.53 and $9.28 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery