Pre-Market Movers (Research In Motion, BT Group, Chindex, VMware, Amazon.com, Con-way, Rio Tinto, Seadrill)
By Satya Nagendra | March 14, 2013 9:56 PM EST
Research In Motion Ltd, BT Group Plc, Chindex International, VMware, Amazon.com, Con-way, Rio Tinto and Seadrill Ltd, are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Thursday.
Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) stock surged 2.81 percent to $16.09 in pre-market trading. The company announced Wednesday that one of its established partners has placed an order for one million BlackBerry 10 smartphones, the largest single purchase order in BlackBerry's history, with shipments starting immediately.
BT Group plc (NYSE:BT) stock gained 2.15 percent to $40.43 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.92, a 52-week high of $43.22 and $31.81 billion in market capitalization.
Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHDX) stock gained 1.63 percent to $11.20 in pre-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter net profit of $3.5 million or $0.20 per share, up from $1.2 million or $0.07 per share in the same period last year. Quarterly revenue surged 36 percent to $43.5 million compared to $31.9 million last year.
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) stock advanced 1.11 percent to $82.27 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $70.05, a 52-week high of $118.79 and $34.88 billion in market capitalization.
Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock declined 1.49 percent to $271.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $180.30, a 52-week high of $284.72 and $125.05 billion in market capitalization.
Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) stock declined 1.32 percent to $36.75 in pre-market trading. Analysts at Citigroup Tuesday raised their price target on shares of Con-way to $42.00.
Rio Tinto Plc (NYSE:RIO) stock declined 1.59 percent to $49.46 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $41.59, a 52-week high of $60.45 and $92.84 billion in market capitalization.
Seadrill Ltd. (NYSE:SDRL) stock declined 1.14 percent to $36.49 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $31.37, a 52-week high of $41.95 and $17.32 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU