iPhone 6 Rumors: Apple Smart Phone Design and Eye Tracking Feature Cause Release Date Delay?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 14, 2013 4:07 PM EST
Technology giant Apple will reportedly incorporate the "Eye Tracking" and "Motion Control" features on the upcoming iPhone 6 to compete with the alleged "Eye Scroll" feature of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Apple holds several patents involving the two mentioned features and the company will provide it for the iOS devices such as the iPad and the iPhone.
uMoove is the mind behind the "Eye Tracking" experience offered to high-tech devices. The company revealed to The New York Times that familiarity with the advanced technology feature requires wide-ranging adaption in order to persuade several device manufacturers to create and support the "Eye Tracking" and "Motion Control" features in applications.
Users can do the following uMoove "Eye Tracking" and "Motion Control" features even with sunglasses and in dark areas:
1. Variable scrolling speed.
2. Video Auto Pause.
4. Live Gaming.
5. Hands-free control and selection.
6. 360-degree navigation.
Apple could possibly include the remarkable feature into the upcoming iPhone 6 smart phone without making any major hardware alterations. The company could add in as well the support on the latest software version, the iOS 7.
Apple is reportedly focused on an updating the design for the upcoming iPhone 6 smart phone instead of enhancing the specifications. iPhone 6 is anticipated to have a thinner and lighter design compared to iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 smart phones.
Aside from the design rumors, the upcoming iPhone 6 is claimed to have different colors available like pink and blue, a larger screen display without Apple's signature home button and a wireless charging feature.
However, the design problems in the production line are reportedly affecting the release date of the Apple iPhone 6. The smart phone is expected to arrive some time in the later part of 2013 or the early months of 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2