Even if the world is more focused on the arrival of Galaxy S4 which will appear at the New York Time Square, it doesn't mean that the former flagship of Samsung is forgotten. Android Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S2 is now being released for European users.
Since two months ago, the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update has been rolling out for the international version of Galaxy S2 and it was distributed to each and every network carrier or for every manufacturer. A new UI has been delivered with great smoothness but separated itself from Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZIXCLhOKaM
The version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is currently taking place for Samsung Galaxy S2 in a number of European countries. Unlike the international version, EU users can receive their update via Samsung Kies only, no OTA version yet. Once the user plugs in the device, Samsung Kies will check the current software of the device and download the new firmware to be installed.
After the installation, your Galaxy S2 receives amazing changes and system improvement. Here are some of the notable changes that Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean will do for your EU Galaxy S2.
1. Google Now has an intelligent personal assistant which allows the user to route automatic navigation, search for your favourite sports team, or traffic notifications on your way home.
2. Project Butter UI has a serious smoother navigation. No delays and no lags, pure slickness.
3. Samsung TouchWiz UX features new tweaks
4. Galaxy Note II similar interface
5. Notification bar can now be expanded to read email contents by simply placing two fingers on the screen and pulling them apart. Several unread emails, each will appear in sequence and generates an accurate screenshot of your inbox.
6. Samsung S Cloud services
7. Improved camera features
8. New Lock screen customization
9. New Features: Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play
10. New widgets from Galaxy S III
11. Major bugs fixes
12. Battery improvements
To contact the editor, e-mail: