Super Bowl 2014 Betting Odds: New England Patriots, San Francisco 49ers Favorites To Win Title
March 13, 2013 3:19 AM EST
The official free agency period for the 2013 NFL season is less than 24 hours underway, but it may already be affecting the winner of the 2014 Super Bowl.
The San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks have already been active in making moves, and Las Vegas seems to be taking notice. The two NFC West teams have the best chance off representing the conference in next year’s big game, according to the oddsmakers.
RJ Bell of pregame.com reports that the consensus odds have the defending NFC champs at 7/1 to win it all in 2014. The 49ers traded for wide receiver Anquan Boldin, and it only cost them a sixth-round draft pick.
Right behind the 49ers are the Seahawks at 8/1. Seattle was a wild card team last season with a rookie quarterback, but they are considered one of the favorites in the upcoming year. The addition of Percy Harvin to an offense led by Russell Wilson could make them one of the best teams in the NFL.
Just like last year, the New England Patriots have the best Super Bowl odds of any team. At 6/1, Tom Brady and company are listed ahead Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, whose 8/1 odds put them second in the AFC.
Despite beating both the Patriots and Broncos en route to their Super Bowl victory, the Baltimore Ravens come in at 20/1. Ten teams have better odds to win the title.
Below are the consensus 2014 Super Bowl betting odds for every NFL team, according to Las Vegas casinos.
New England Patriots 6/1
San Francisco 49ers 7/1
Denver Broncos 8/1
Seattle Seahawks 8/1
Green Bay Packers 10/1
Houston Texans 15/1
Atlanta Falcons 17/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 18/1
New York Giants 18/1
New Orleans Saints 19/1
Baltimore Ravens 20/1
Dallas Cowboys 30/1
Washington Redskins 35/1
Chicago Bears 35/1
Indianapolis Colts 35/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Philadelphia Eagles 40/1
Carolina Panthers 43/1
San Diego Chargers 45/1
Detroit Lions 45/1
Minnesota Vikings 50/1
Miami Dolphins 50/1
St. Louis Rams 60/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 66/1
New York Jets 66/1
Kansas City Chiefs 70/1
Cleveland Browns 125/1
Buffalo Bills 125/1
Arizona Cardinals 150/1
Tennessee Titans 150/1
Oakland Raiders 175/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 200/1
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]