Super Bowl 2014 Betting Odds: New England Patriots, San Francisco 49ers Favorites To Win Title
March 13, 2013 3:19 AM EST
The official free agency period for the 2013 NFL season is less than 24 hours underway, but it may already be affecting the winner of the 2014 Super Bowl.
The San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks have already been active in making moves, and Las Vegas seems to be taking notice. The two NFC West teams have the best chance off representing the conference in next year’s big game, according to the oddsmakers.
RJ Bell of pregame.com reports that the consensus odds have the defending NFC champs at 7/1 to win it all in 2014. The 49ers traded for wide receiver Anquan Boldin, and it only cost them a sixth-round draft pick.
Right behind the 49ers are the Seahawks at 8/1. Seattle was a wild card team last season with a rookie quarterback, but they are considered one of the favorites in the upcoming year. The addition of Percy Harvin to an offense led by Russell Wilson could make them one of the best teams in the NFL.
Just like last year, the New England Patriots have the best Super Bowl odds of any team. At 6/1, Tom Brady and company are listed ahead Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, whose 8/1 odds put them second in the AFC.
Despite beating both the Patriots and Broncos en route to their Super Bowl victory, the Baltimore Ravens come in at 20/1. Ten teams have better odds to win the title.
Below are the consensus 2014 Super Bowl betting odds for every NFL team, according to Las Vegas casinos.
New England Patriots 6/1
San Francisco 49ers 7/1
Denver Broncos 8/1
Seattle Seahawks 8/1
Green Bay Packers 10/1
Houston Texans 15/1
Atlanta Falcons 17/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 18/1
New York Giants 18/1
New Orleans Saints 19/1
Baltimore Ravens 20/1
Dallas Cowboys 30/1
Washington Redskins 35/1
Chicago Bears 35/1
Indianapolis Colts 35/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Philadelphia Eagles 40/1
Carolina Panthers 43/1
San Diego Chargers 45/1
Detroit Lions 45/1
Minnesota Vikings 50/1
Miami Dolphins 50/1
St. Louis Rams 60/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 66/1
New York Jets 66/1
Kansas City Chiefs 70/1
Cleveland Browns 125/1
Buffalo Bills 125/1
Arizona Cardinals 150/1
Tennessee Titans 150/1
Oakland Raiders 175/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 200/1
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand