March 12, 2013 4:47 PM EST
‘The Bachelor’: 5 Things You Need To Know About Catherine Giudici [PHOTOS]
Catherine Giudici comes out as winner from the latest season of "The Bachelor." Aside from her prize, a ring and the man of her dreams, there's a lot more to know about the 26-year-old beauty.
Right now, she is known as Sean Lowe's fiancée. After accepting the proposal from the recently concluded "The Bachelor" a lot of people are asking who is Catherine Giudici?
Well to answer those questions, here are 5 things you need to know about "The Bachelor" winner.
- She is a graphic artist by day and a food writer on the side. Currently, she works in Amazon as a visual designer but is also passionate about writing. She writes about mostly vegan food and keeps her very own food blog. So unlike some other winners, she not just beautiful, she's packed with some sense.
- She graduated in Washington State University in2008 and then jumped into her advertising career. She has worked with Seattle's renowned Wexley School for Girls before she skyrockets her career in Amazon.
- She is a world traveler. According to her blog, she has previously traveled to Kenya. He trip opened her eyes and sparked her interest in veganism.
- She is Filipino. She posted a proud shout out about being Filipino on her Twitter account while she admitted that her mom is a Filipina.
- She is fun and easy going. Based on some fun facts about her, Catherine rides the Metro, loves the smell of rain and loves wearing Birkenstocks.