Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Smartphone You Should Buy?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 11, 2013 1:57 PM EST
With the imminent release of Samsung Galaxy S4 later this week, many Samsung fans are ready to pounce and buy the device. However, some are still considering whether they will wait for the Galaxy Note 3 set to be released later this year.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
One of the reasons why you should consider buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 is because of its friendly price tag. Samsung seemed to be following its previous pricing strategy it did with Samsung Galaxy S3 in 2012 to attract more consumers and to encourage Samsung users to upgrade their devices.
Samsung's Galaxy S3 was introduced with the same strategy. A 16GB Galaxy S3 device with contract was priced $199. Galaxy S3 32GB device was introduced at $299, comparatively cheaper than iPhone 5's 32GB device.
This is like paying less for more. Samsung is known for better features compared to its rivals.
On the other hand, some of the rumoured specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are: 6.3-inch Full HD screen display; unbreakable, flexible screen; 8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor chip; stylus and finger-hovering feature; Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS; 16 megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI and 3 megapixel front camera with 'Best Photo,' 'Best Faces,' low light show and BSI; 32, 64 and 128 GB internal memory options expandable storage via microSD cards; 4,000 mAh Li-on battery.
Many business professionals opt for the smartphone and tablet hybrid for business reasons. They say that the large screen, stylus (S-Pen), and tablet-like features are beneficial in carrying out some business transactions.
However, Samsung neither confirmed nor denied the rumours surrounding its devices.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight