Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Smartphone You Should Buy?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 11, 2013 1:57 PM EST
With the imminent release of Samsung Galaxy S4 later this week, many Samsung fans are ready to pounce and buy the device. However, some are still considering whether they will wait for the Galaxy Note 3 set to be released later this year.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
One of the reasons why you should consider buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 is because of its friendly price tag. Samsung seemed to be following its previous pricing strategy it did with Samsung Galaxy S3 in 2012 to attract more consumers and to encourage Samsung users to upgrade their devices.
Samsung's Galaxy S3 was introduced with the same strategy. A 16GB Galaxy S3 device with contract was priced $199. Galaxy S3 32GB device was introduced at $299, comparatively cheaper than iPhone 5's 32GB device.
This is like paying less for more. Samsung is known for better features compared to its rivals.
On the other hand, some of the rumoured specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are: 6.3-inch Full HD screen display; unbreakable, flexible screen; 8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor chip; stylus and finger-hovering feature; Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS; 16 megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI and 3 megapixel front camera with 'Best Photo,' 'Best Faces,' low light show and BSI; 32, 64 and 128 GB internal memory options expandable storage via microSD cards; 4,000 mAh Li-on battery.
Many business professionals opt for the smartphone and tablet hybrid for business reasons. They say that the large screen, stylus (S-Pen), and tablet-like features are beneficial in carrying out some business transactions.
However, Samsung neither confirmed nor denied the rumours surrounding its devices.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More