While working on filing her divorce papers from former beau Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore has reportedly been spotted around with a bachelor who may be her new boyfriend: Harry Morton.
According to People, 50-year-old Moore has been spotted out several times with 31-year-old Morton, who owns the Pink Taco restaurant chain.
Demi Moore is reportedly dating Harry Morton, the 31-year-old owner of the Pink Taco restaurant chain who once dated Lindsay Lohan.
Us Weekly reported Moore and Morton were spotted in West Hollywood on a dinner date on Feb. 1, just a month after her first dinner date with the restaurateur. Moore was dressed to impress, wearing a tight dress and five-inch high heels while the duo dined in the back of the restaurant. But of course, their date wasn’t private, thanks to an eye witness who said Demi “looked really very happy.”
But Moore and Morton may not even be dating exclusively. According to Us Weekly, a source said they “are absolutely not dating” while another source told E! News they are quietly dating. Another conflicting report from last November said Moore was actually dating 26-year-old Vito Schnabel. A source had told The New York Post’s Page Six that the art dealer and Moore met at Vladimir Doronin's 50th birthday party thrown by his girlfriend, Naomi Campbell.
"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests,” the source said of the actress and Schnabel, adding they've been “quietly spending time together."
Meanwhile, Moore is in the process of finalizing her divorce papers from 34-year-old Kutcher, who filed for divorce from Demi in December 2012 citing “irreconcilable differences.” Page Six reported that Moore will file her divorce response which could put their case up on trial. The former couple is reportedly tripped up in finances, with negotiations on a settlement stalling the divorce.
“Ashton made a lot of money after marrying Demi — a lot more than she made — but despite him becoming just as famous through her, he believes he doesn’t owe her that much,” a source told Page Six. “She has had enough.”
Moore, though, was hoping for a quiet settlement negotiation to move the divorce along. But Kutcher has reportedly been holding his ground and guarding the estimated $24 million he made from a year’s work on CBS’ “Two And a Half Men.”
“Ashton has been very difficult during the talks,” the source said. “You could even say he has been hostile. After over a year of attempting to reach a settlement, Demi is definitely ready to move on. It’s hoped lawyers for both sides can reach a settlement this spring, otherwise the divorce will go into litigation and trial.”
Kutcher, though, has moved on and has been openly dating former “That 70’s Show” co-star Mila Kunis. The couple reportedly spent the Christmas holiday together with his family in Iowa, just as the divorce was filed, Us Weekly reported.
But it appears Moore has a beau of her own, now that she and Morton have been cozying up. So who is her new man friend?
1. Harry Morton owns the Pink Taco Mexican restaurant chain, which has locations in the Los Angeles are as well as in West Hollywood.
2. In 2006, Morton appeared on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” to discuss his restaurant chain and explained its name, which many believe originated from a “vagina theme.” Morton told Media Bistro in 2012: “If I could go back, I would change the name. It started off as a funny idea; it was a joke at the time. But now we pride ourselves on our ability to evolve, and the food speaks for itself. We’re not trying to be a one-trick pony or a funny-named restaurant. The name isn’t even provocative anymore, it’s almost cliché. If we kept trying to play that hand it would be boring. The name is what it is. But at least it’s catchy and internationally known.”
3. Morton’s father, Peter Morton, is the co-founder of Hard Rock Café.
4. Morton also owns the live music venue The Viper Room on the Sunset Strip, The Hollywood Reporter wrote.
5. Sources like Radar Online have called Morton a “Hollywood playboy” because of his excessive dating.
6. Morton reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan at one point in 2006, Gather reported.
7. According to Radar Online, “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glandville reportedly cheated on her then-husband Eddie Cibrian with Morton. They were in Las Vegas when the tryst occurred and again weeks after having her son Jake in 2007. “She spent the entire weekend hooking up with Harry,” the source told Radar. “Brandi and Harry were going at it!”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- Mars Curiosity Rover Photos: UFO Hunter Spots Strange 'Ruins,' 'Missile' [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Miranda Kerr Exposes Breasts to Crew, Wardrobe Malfunction 'Deliberate Accident?' [PHOTOS]