LeBron James Wedding Save The Date: Miami Heat Superstar To Marry Savannah Brinson
March 8, 2013 4:36 AM EST
With the Miami Heat on a 16-game winning streak, things couldn’t possibly be any better for NBA superstar LeBron James.
But now the three-time MVP is planning his wedding, and he’s already sent out the “Save The Dates” according to TMZ via Yahoo! Sports.
James will marry his long-time companion Savannah Brinson in San Digo, CA, with a weekend long celebration from Sept. 13-15.
TMZ points out that is the exact time frame for the Jewish high holiday Yom Kippur, and the fact that James has several Jewish friends, including the renowned Rabbi Yishayahu Yosef Pinto.
James and Brinson were engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011, with the engagement valued at upwards of $300,000, and were high school sweethearts. The couple has two children together.
The pre-invitation mailer includes a caricature of the entire family aboard a jet over the coast of San Diego.
The September date also make sense, since it won't interfere with the 2014-15 NBA season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match