LeBron James Wedding Save The Date: Miami Heat Superstar To Marry Savannah Brinson
March 8, 2013 4:36 AM EST
With the Miami Heat on a 16-game winning streak, things couldn’t possibly be any better for NBA superstar LeBron James.
But now the three-time MVP is planning his wedding, and he’s already sent out the “Save The Dates” according to TMZ via Yahoo! Sports.
James will marry his long-time companion Savannah Brinson in San Digo, CA, with a weekend long celebration from Sept. 13-15.
TMZ points out that is the exact time frame for the Jewish high holiday Yom Kippur, and the fact that James has several Jewish friends, including the renowned Rabbi Yishayahu Yosef Pinto.
James and Brinson were engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011, with the engagement valued at upwards of $300,000, and were high school sweethearts. The couple has two children together.
The pre-invitation mailer includes a caricature of the entire family aboard a jet over the coast of San Diego.
The September date also make sense, since it won't interfere with the 2014-15 NBA season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu