Is Apple’s Stock the Most Undervalued?
By Justin Lloyd-Miller | March 8, 2013 4:18 AM EST
It seems that as Apple’s ( drops lower, analysts become increasingly optimistic about its prospects. Following Apple’s scrape to the lowest prices in a year, Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) analysts have labeled the company’s shares as the most undervalued stock that the firm covers.
In a list of Goldman’s most undervalued holdings, Apple takes first place, followed by Halliburton (NYSE:HAL), Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR), Alexion Pharmaceuticals (AXLN), and Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG), to round out the top five. Apple’s upside-to-target percentage of 49.5 led the list.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bill Shope on Tuesday said he still rates AAPL as a Buy. Even though other industry analysts are more cautious with their targets, Shope is sticking with a $660 target price.
Copyright Wall St. Cheat Street. All rights reserved.
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Economy Benefits From Australia's Big Investments; Kiwi Down After RNBZ Comments
- ETF Outlook for Thursday, January 2 (FEZ, FXI, SPY, XHB)
- January Second Trading: Always Interesting
- 13 Things Investors Learned In 2013 - Part II
- Are Diversity and Quality the Way to Profit from the Rebound in Gold and Coal?
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft