Is Apple’s Stock the Most Undervalued?
By Justin Lloyd-Miller | March 8, 2013 4:18 AM EST
It seems that as Apple’s ( drops lower, analysts become increasingly optimistic about its prospects. Following Apple’s scrape to the lowest prices in a year, Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) analysts have labeled the company’s shares as the most undervalued stock that the firm covers.
In a list of Goldman’s most undervalued holdings, Apple takes first place, followed by Halliburton (NYSE:HAL), Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR), Alexion Pharmaceuticals (AXLN), and Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG), to round out the top five. Apple’s upside-to-target percentage of 49.5 led the list.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bill Shope on Tuesday said he still rates AAPL as a Buy. Even though other industry analysts are more cautious with their targets, Shope is sticking with a $660 target price.
Copyright Wall St. Cheat Street. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Economy Benefits From Australia's Big Investments; Kiwi Down After RNBZ Comments
- ETF Outlook for Thursday, January 2 (FEZ, FXI, SPY, XHB)
- January Second Trading: Always Interesting
- 13 Things Investors Learned In 2013 - Part II
- Are Diversity and Quality the Way to Profit from the Rebound in Gold and Coal?
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related