Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Navistar, Texas Industries, Nordion, NQ Mobile, Dean Foods, Trulia, GMX Resources, CommonWealth, Williams Partners, Royal Bank of Scotland)
By Satya Nagendra | March 5, 2013 3:57 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Navistar International Corp, Texas Industries, Nordion Inc, NQ Mobile and Dean Foods Co. The top after-market NYSE losers were Trulia Inc, GMX Resources, CommonWealth REIT, Williams Partners LP and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
Navistar International Corp. (NYSE:NAV) shares climbed 5.25 percent to $24.85 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.17, a 52-week high of $43.06 and $1.89 billion in market capitalization.
Texas Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TXI) shares surged 3.87 percent to $64.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.10, a 52-week high of $62.83 and $1.76 billion in market capitalization.
Nordion Inc. (NYSE:NDZ) shares gained 3.64 percent to $6.83 in post-market trading. The company’s stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE:NQ) shares advanced 2.85 percent to $8.30 in post-market trading. The stock climbed nearly 17 percent in regular trading after the company announced that America Movil would offer NQ Mobile's products -- NQ Mobile Security, NQ Mobile Vault and NQ Family Guardian -- to its 262 million subscribers located in 18 countries, including Mexico and Latin America.
Dean Foods Co. (NYSE:DF) shares rose 1.90 percent to $17.18 in post-market trading. The company stock was upgraded to a “buy” rating from a “hold” rating at KeyBanc Capital Markets with a price target of $21.00.
Trulia, Inc. (NYSE:TRLA) shares plunged 5.36 percent to $26.50 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed public offering of its common stock.
GMX Resources, Inc. (NYSE:GMXR) shares plunged 4.35 percent to $2.42 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had been notified by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that it is not in compliance with one of the continued listing standards of the NYSE. The company is considered below the criteria established by the NYSE because the its total market capitalization had been less than $50 million over a consecutive 30 trading-day period and its last reported shareholders' equity was less than $50 million.
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE:CWH) shares declined 4.27 percent to $22.88 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.46, a 52-week high of $25.25 and $2.0 billion in market capitalization.
Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ) shares fell 3.20 percent to $48.93 in post-market trading. The company announced that it intends to commence an underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 common units representing limited-partner interests.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc. (NYSE:RBS) shares declined 3.18 percent to $9.12 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.01, a 52-week high of $11.84 and $52.61 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools