Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Navistar, Texas Industries, Nordion, NQ Mobile, Dean Foods, Trulia, GMX Resources, CommonWealth, Williams Partners, Royal Bank of Scotland)
By Satya Nagendra | March 5, 2013 3:57 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Navistar International Corp, Texas Industries, Nordion Inc, NQ Mobile and Dean Foods Co. The top after-market NYSE losers were Trulia Inc, GMX Resources, CommonWealth REIT, Williams Partners LP and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
Navistar International Corp. (NYSE:NAV) shares climbed 5.25 percent to $24.85 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.17, a 52-week high of $43.06 and $1.89 billion in market capitalization.
Texas Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TXI) shares surged 3.87 percent to $64.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.10, a 52-week high of $62.83 and $1.76 billion in market capitalization.
Nordion Inc. (NYSE:NDZ) shares gained 3.64 percent to $6.83 in post-market trading. The company’s stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE:NQ) shares advanced 2.85 percent to $8.30 in post-market trading. The stock climbed nearly 17 percent in regular trading after the company announced that America Movil would offer NQ Mobile's products -- NQ Mobile Security, NQ Mobile Vault and NQ Family Guardian -- to its 262 million subscribers located in 18 countries, including Mexico and Latin America.
Dean Foods Co. (NYSE:DF) shares rose 1.90 percent to $17.18 in post-market trading. The company stock was upgraded to a “buy” rating from a “hold” rating at KeyBanc Capital Markets with a price target of $21.00.
Trulia, Inc. (NYSE:TRLA) shares plunged 5.36 percent to $26.50 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed public offering of its common stock.
GMX Resources, Inc. (NYSE:GMXR) shares plunged 4.35 percent to $2.42 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had been notified by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that it is not in compliance with one of the continued listing standards of the NYSE. The company is considered below the criteria established by the NYSE because the its total market capitalization had been less than $50 million over a consecutive 30 trading-day period and its last reported shareholders' equity was less than $50 million.
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE:CWH) shares declined 4.27 percent to $22.88 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.46, a 52-week high of $25.25 and $2.0 billion in market capitalization.
Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ) shares fell 3.20 percent to $48.93 in post-market trading. The company announced that it intends to commence an underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 common units representing limited-partner interests.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc. (NYSE:RBS) shares declined 3.18 percent to $9.12 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.01, a 52-week high of $11.84 and $52.61 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports