Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA Model Pops Up on AnTuTu Benchmark
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | March 3, 2013 6:48 PM EST
The company, which until now remained silent on the release of its flagship smartphone, finally confirmed the news of its upcoming smartphone last week.
Meanwhile, speculations about the CDMA version of Galaxy S4 have gained traction on the internet. A new model number, SCH-i959, appeared on the AnTuTu Benchmark with a score of 26, 250. Apparently, the model believed to be the next generation Galaxy model, is prepping to overtake Galaxy S3 and will be available through China Telecom.
"The CMDA version of the device bearing model number SCH-i959, has popped-up on AnTuTu Benchmark ( BrowserMark 2.0 benchmark results). Impressively the handset scored quite big numbers, reportedly 26,250.The smartphone is said to become available for purchase via network of China Telecom," noted Gizbot.
It was reported that the benchmark score is essentially for Galaxy S4 which will have "the power of running on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with a 4.99-inch Full-HD 1080×1920 resolution SoLux display and 1.8 GHz processor."
According to earlier rumours, Samsung's upcoming device is likely to arrive with a bendable screen and Qualcomm's Snapdragon 600 quad-core Processor with 1.9GHz CPU speed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Sees Biggest After-Earnings Move; Share Price To Reach 3-Digit Mark
- Medibank IPO Seeks To Raise $4.8B Capital, Biggest Share Launch In Asia For 2014
- 65 Deaths In 1 Year Make Jobs In Transport & Storage Sector Most Dangerous In Australia
- Porsche, Pope, Sistine Chapel and The Godfather
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar