Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA Model Pops Up on AnTuTu Benchmark
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | March 3, 2013 6:48 PM EST
The company, which until now remained silent on the release of its flagship smartphone, finally confirmed the news of its upcoming smartphone last week.
Meanwhile, speculations about the CDMA version of Galaxy S4 have gained traction on the internet. A new model number, SCH-i959, appeared on the AnTuTu Benchmark with a score of 26, 250. Apparently, the model believed to be the next generation Galaxy model, is prepping to overtake Galaxy S3 and will be available through China Telecom.
"The CMDA version of the device bearing model number SCH-i959, has popped-up on AnTuTu Benchmark ( BrowserMark 2.0 benchmark results). Impressively the handset scored quite big numbers, reportedly 26,250.The smartphone is said to become available for purchase via network of China Telecom," noted Gizbot.
It was reported that the benchmark score is essentially for Galaxy S4 which will have "the power of running on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with a 4.99-inch Full-HD 1080×1920 resolution SoLux display and 1.8 GHz processor."
According to earlier rumours, Samsung's upcoming device is likely to arrive with a bendable screen and Qualcomm's Snapdragon 600 quad-core Processor with 1.9GHz CPU speed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2