Wall Street opens flat after two-day rally
March 1, 2013 1:42 AM EST
U.S. stocks opened little changed on Thursday as investors found few reasons to push markets higher following a sharp two-day rally and a read on economic growth that was weaker than expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> fell 24.8 points or 0.18 percent, to 14,050.57, the S&P 500 <.SPX> lost 1.2 points or 0.08 percent, to 1,514.79 and the Nasdaq Composite <.IXIC> dropped 1.04 points or 0.03 percent, to 3,161.21.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2