Wall Street opens flat after two-day rally
March 1, 2013 1:42 AM EST
U.S. stocks opened little changed on Thursday as investors found few reasons to push markets higher following a sharp two-day rally and a read on economic growth that was weaker than expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> fell 24.8 points or 0.18 percent, to 14,050.57, the S&P 500 <.SPX> lost 1.2 points or 0.08 percent, to 1,514.79 and the Nasdaq Composite <.IXIC> dropped 1.04 points or 0.03 percent, to 3,161.21.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones