Wall Street opens flat after two-day rally
March 1, 2013 1:42 AM EST
U.S. stocks opened little changed on Thursday as investors found few reasons to push markets higher following a sharp two-day rally and a read on economic growth that was weaker than expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> fell 24.8 points or 0.18 percent, to 14,050.57, the S&P 500 <.SPX> lost 1.2 points or 0.08 percent, to 1,514.79 and the Nasdaq Composite <.IXIC> dropped 1.04 points or 0.03 percent, to 3,161.21.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery