Note-Taking App Evernote Crosses One Million User Mark in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 28, 2013 11:03 PM EST
Evernote, a popular note-taking service, has crossed the one million user mark in India.
The company on Wednesday announced that it now had million users, and on an average basis it has added 92,000 users per month over the past three months.
"User adoption for Evernote in India started slowly, but picked up at a rapid pace in the last two years. The global user base of Evernote is more than 50 million today and in India now we've hit a million!" said Linda Kozlowski, Director of Market Development, APAC for Evernote.
Evernote, with over 50 million users worldwide, has undergone several changes since its inception in 2008. The services of the company include note taking, clipping WebPages and audio record. The California-based company also said that in India most of the notes have been made on Windows followed by Android.
"Like our CEO, Phil, always says, we built Evernote for ourselves, it was something we wanted to use and now we love and rely on it. We quickly realised that there were many more like us who really appreciate the product. Having a million users in India is evidence of Evernote's value across regions and cultures," said Kozlowski.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]