Note-Taking App Evernote Crosses One Million User Mark in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 28, 2013 11:03 PM EST
Evernote, a popular note-taking service, has crossed the one million user mark in India.
The company on Wednesday announced that it now had million users, and on an average basis it has added 92,000 users per month over the past three months.
"User adoption for Evernote in India started slowly, but picked up at a rapid pace in the last two years. The global user base of Evernote is more than 50 million today and in India now we've hit a million!" said Linda Kozlowski, Director of Market Development, APAC for Evernote.
Evernote, with over 50 million users worldwide, has undergone several changes since its inception in 2008. The services of the company include note taking, clipping WebPages and audio record. The California-based company also said that in India most of the notes have been made on Windows followed by Android.
"Like our CEO, Phil, always says, we built Evernote for ourselves, it was something we wanted to use and now we love and rely on it. We quickly realised that there were many more like us who really appreciate the product. Having a million users in India is evidence of Evernote's value across regions and cultures," said Kozlowski.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop