Note-Taking App Evernote Crosses One Million User Mark in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 28, 2013 11:03 PM EST
Evernote, a popular note-taking service, has crossed the one million user mark in India.
The company on Wednesday announced that it now had million users, and on an average basis it has added 92,000 users per month over the past three months.
"User adoption for Evernote in India started slowly, but picked up at a rapid pace in the last two years. The global user base of Evernote is more than 50 million today and in India now we've hit a million!" said Linda Kozlowski, Director of Market Development, APAC for Evernote.
Evernote, with over 50 million users worldwide, has undergone several changes since its inception in 2008. The services of the company include note taking, clipping WebPages and audio record. The California-based company also said that in India most of the notes have been made on Windows followed by Android.
"Like our CEO, Phil, always says, we built Evernote for ourselves, it was something we wanted to use and now we love and rely on it. We quickly realised that there were many more like us who really appreciate the product. Having a million users in India is evidence of Evernote's value across regions and cultures," said Kozlowski.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown