Pre-Market Movers (Aixtron, First Solar, Groupon, J.C. Penney, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Limited Brands, Thompson Creek Metals)
By Satya Nagendra | February 28, 2013 10:33 PM EST
Aixtron SE, First Solar, Groupon, J.C. Penney, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Limited Brands and Thompson Creek Metals are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Thursday.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 9.03 percent to $13.16 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.44 and $1.22 billion in market capitalization.
First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) stock gained 1.11 percent to $27.34 in pre-market trading. The company stock slumped more than 13 percent Wednesday as its first quarter earnings forecast fell short of expectations. First Solar currently expects its first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.70 to $0.90 per share on revenues of $650 million to $750 million, below Reuters' estimate of a net profit of $0.94 per share on revenues of $828.95 million.
Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) stock tumbled 24.45 percent to $4.52 in pre-market trading. The company announced late Wednesday that its fourth quarter net loss widened to $81.1 million from $65.4 million in the same period a year earlier. Groupon currently expects the first quarter revenue to be in a range of $560 to $610 million, below the analysts’ estimate of $650.29 million.
J.C. Penney Co Inc. (NYSE:JCP) stock slumped 13.75 percent to $18.25 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $552 million or $2.51 per share from $87 million or $0.41 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted loss was $1.95 per share compared to net profit of $0.21 per share last year and also came in worse than Reuters’ estimate of a loss of $0.18 per share.
Nokia Corp. (NYSE:NOK) stock plunged 3.98 percent to $3.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $5.57 and $14.12 billion in market capitalization.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) stock declined 2.56 percent to $14.82 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $21.85 and $23.56 billion in market capitalization.
Limited Brands Inc. (NYSE:LTD) stock plunged 2.38 percent to $43.44 in pre-market trading as its first quarter and full year earnings forecast fell short of estimates. The company currently expects first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.40 to $0.45 per share and fiscal 2013 net profit to be in a range of $2.92 to $3.12 per share, below analysts’ estimate of a net profit of $0.51 per share for the first quarter and $3.24 per share for the full year.
Thompson Creek Metals Co Inc. (NYSE:TC) stock declined 1.96 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.25, a 52-week high of $8.01 and $606.45 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes