Pre-Market Movers (Aixtron, First Solar, Groupon, J.C. Penney, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Limited Brands, Thompson Creek Metals)
By Satya Nagendra | February 28, 2013 10:33 PM EST
Aixtron SE, First Solar, Groupon, J.C. Penney, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Limited Brands and Thompson Creek Metals are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Thursday.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 9.03 percent to $13.16 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.44 and $1.22 billion in market capitalization.
First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) stock gained 1.11 percent to $27.34 in pre-market trading. The company stock slumped more than 13 percent Wednesday as its first quarter earnings forecast fell short of expectations. First Solar currently expects its first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.70 to $0.90 per share on revenues of $650 million to $750 million, below Reuters' estimate of a net profit of $0.94 per share on revenues of $828.95 million.
Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) stock tumbled 24.45 percent to $4.52 in pre-market trading. The company announced late Wednesday that its fourth quarter net loss widened to $81.1 million from $65.4 million in the same period a year earlier. Groupon currently expects the first quarter revenue to be in a range of $560 to $610 million, below the analysts’ estimate of $650.29 million.
J.C. Penney Co Inc. (NYSE:JCP) stock slumped 13.75 percent to $18.25 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $552 million or $2.51 per share from $87 million or $0.41 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted loss was $1.95 per share compared to net profit of $0.21 per share last year and also came in worse than Reuters’ estimate of a loss of $0.18 per share.
Nokia Corp. (NYSE:NOK) stock plunged 3.98 percent to $3.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $5.57 and $14.12 billion in market capitalization.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) stock declined 2.56 percent to $14.82 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $21.85 and $23.56 billion in market capitalization.
Limited Brands Inc. (NYSE:LTD) stock plunged 2.38 percent to $43.44 in pre-market trading as its first quarter and full year earnings forecast fell short of estimates. The company currently expects first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.40 to $0.45 per share and fiscal 2013 net profit to be in a range of $2.92 to $3.12 per share, below analysts’ estimate of a net profit of $0.51 per share for the first quarter and $3.24 per share for the full year.
Thompson Creek Metals Co Inc. (NYSE:TC) stock declined 1.96 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.25, a 52-week high of $8.01 and $606.45 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]