Hibbert, Lee Suspended One Game Each For Altercation
February 28, 2013 10:06 PM EST
Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert and Golden State Warriors forward David Lee were suspended one game by the NBA on Wednesday for an altercation that spilled into the stands.
The National Basketball Association (NBA) announced the bans in a statement one day after the pair got into a shoving match late in the fourth quarter, triggering a fight that involved several members of both teams.
The NBA also said Warriors guards Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson and Pacers guard Lance Stephenson have each been fined $35,000 for escalating the altercation in Indiana.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage