Rihanna, Chris Brown To Wed this Summer?
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 28, 2013 4:33 PM EST
Has the duo finally found love in a not-so-hopeless place?
Just a few weeks after the controversial R&B couple reignited their romance in Hawaii, rumors have claimed that the couple has not only reconciled, but has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level, as they reportedly plan to have a summer wedding in Barbados, Rihanna's hometown.
It seems that Brown, who recently declared that the assault was his biggest mistake but he has been forgiven, has decided to put an end to the speculations about their relationship and pledge his forever to the beautiful crooner.
According to PerezHilton.com, Rihanna is expected to shine bright like a diamond and walk down the aisle late in July.
Chains and whips truly do excite this R&B siren, as she wants the wedding to be all about swagger, bling, and sin, a source close to both of them claimed. The celebration seemed to be planned out, with the source giving further details about the alleged ceremony, saying that the duo wants tattoo artists, fire breathers, and a near-naked waitstaff. They were even talking about having pre-rolled joints at the reception.
"Expect a raucous extravaganza," the source concluded.
It was also told that only supportive friends and people who truly believed that Brown was a "changed man" would be invited to the celebration.
Rumors of the two being engaged sparked after Brown reportedly popped the question during Rihanna's 25th birthday in Hawaii and the Stay singer had been seen wearing a diamond band on her left ring finger.
Meanwhile, the pair has been tight-lipped about the issue, especially with fans believing that Rihanna shouldn't have anything to do with the songster.
If rumors are true, we just hope that these two decide to keep their vows till forever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World