Rihanna, Chris Brown To Wed this Summer?
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 28, 2013 4:33 PM EST
Has the duo finally found love in a not-so-hopeless place?
Just a few weeks after the controversial R&B couple reignited their romance in Hawaii, rumors have claimed that the couple has not only reconciled, but has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level, as they reportedly plan to have a summer wedding in Barbados, Rihanna's hometown.
It seems that Brown, who recently declared that the assault was his biggest mistake but he has been forgiven, has decided to put an end to the speculations about their relationship and pledge his forever to the beautiful crooner.
According to PerezHilton.com, Rihanna is expected to shine bright like a diamond and walk down the aisle late in July.
Chains and whips truly do excite this R&B siren, as she wants the wedding to be all about swagger, bling, and sin, a source close to both of them claimed. The celebration seemed to be planned out, with the source giving further details about the alleged ceremony, saying that the duo wants tattoo artists, fire breathers, and a near-naked waitstaff. They were even talking about having pre-rolled joints at the reception.
"Expect a raucous extravaganza," the source concluded.
It was also told that only supportive friends and people who truly believed that Brown was a "changed man" would be invited to the celebration.
Rumors of the two being engaged sparked after Brown reportedly popped the question during Rihanna's 25th birthday in Hawaii and the Stay singer had been seen wearing a diamond band on her left ring finger.
Meanwhile, the pair has been tight-lipped about the issue, especially with fans believing that Rihanna shouldn't have anything to do with the songster.
If rumors are true, we just hope that these two decide to keep their vows till forever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money