Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Finale: Alex Karev, Jo Wilson, Jackson Avery and April Kepner Front and Center?
By Arlene Paredes | February 28, 2013 4:21 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 finale is only 5 to 7 weeks away. Viewers can begin to expect dramatic changes coming up. In fact, the last episode, "This is Why We Fight," showed a mind-blowing change take off. Grey's duo fans turn their attention to this major development, as well as to everything going on between their favorite couples: Alex Karev-Jo Wilson and Jackson Avery-April Kepner.
SPOILER ALERT: This article contains spoilers for those who have not seen Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 16: "This is Why We Fight." Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy: Somebody's momma just bought her son a hospital
Seattle Grace Mercy West could become the new Seattle Grace Mercy West Harper Avery Hospital. It is a pretty long name, but Harper Avery's grandson, Jackson Avery, will decide on that.
That's right. Jackson will have a seat at the Board, and he will be Miranda Bailey's boss. The victims of the plane crash who will invest their settlement millions to Seattle Grace will also be Bailey's boss. Imagine the nazi dealing with this. (And then imagine Kepner and the rest coping, too.)
Grey's Anatomy Season 9: Alex Karev and Jo Wilson Break Down Walls
Alex Karev may have thought Jo Wilson would rather spend time dating some other guy instead of him. But what Jo told him in last week's episode should have put him in a sweet place. She practically said she would never want to be anywhere away from him.
Something big is going to happen between Karev and Wilson. There just has to be a romantic conclusion between this two by season finale.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9: Jackson Avery and April Kepner Deal with Residual Feelings
Jackson Avery cannot run away from his birthright. His grandfather's foundation just saved the Seattle Grace ship from sinking. He'd be a fool to reject a Board seat, but he has the bigger task of honing his skills as a surgeon. How will he weigh his options?
Jesse Williams, who plays Jackson, spoke to TV Line and dished his character's thoughts. "[Jackson] from the very beginning [wanted to create a name for himself]. So [the Board seat] creates some inner turmoil for him, and maybe a little bit of guilt. But he's going to have to make it work or get run over. And I think we're going to see that struggle over the course of the next few episodes," he said.
Asked about April Kepner, this is what Williams said: "Something is going to have to get figured out with April and Jackson." The pair may still have some residual feelings for each other. But they are denying these feelings for some reason. Either that, or Kepner has a lot to go through to reach a certain self-awareness level. Williams teased Jackson and April "are going to try to meet at some point by the end of the season."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2