Pre-Market Movers (Priceline.com, Zynga, Vodafone, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford, Wynn Resorts, Lockheed Martin)
By Satya Nagendra | February 27, 2013 10:28 PM EST
Priceline.com, Zynga Inc, Vodafone Group Plc, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford International, Wynn Resorts and Lockheed Martin Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Wednesday.
Priceline.com Inc. (NASDAQ:PCLN) stock surged 3.76 percent to $704.00 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net profit rose to $288.7 million or $5.63 per share from $225.7 million or $4.41 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $348.5 million or $6.77 per share, up from $276.8 million or $5.37 per share last year and also topped analysts’ estimate of $6.53 per share.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) stock surged 2.68 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $15.91 and $2.63 billion in market capitalization.
Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD) stock advanced 1.47 percent to $24.91 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $30.07 and $120.74 billion in market capitalization.
Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE:AH) stock tumbled 13.29 percent to $10.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it will postpone the release of its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012, as well as its previously announced investor conference call scheduled for Feb.27, 2013, because it is evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) shares slumped 11.38 percent to $27.79 in pre-market trading. The company swung to fourth quarter net profit of $154.2 million or $1.74 per share compared to a net loss of $413.1 million or $4.78 per share in the same period last year. First Solar currently expects its first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.70 to $0.90 per share on revenues of $650 million to $750 million, below Reuters' estimate of a net profit of $0.94 per share on revenues of $828.95 million.
Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) stock plunged 3.44 percent to $11.52 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $122 million or $0.16 per share from $13 million or $0.02 per share in the same period a year earlier. Revenues rose 9 percent to $4.058 billion compared to $3.71 billion last year.
Wynn Resorts, Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN) stock fell 2.16 percent to $113.01 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $90.11, a 52-week high of $138.28 and $11.65 billion in market capitalization.
Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) stock declined 1.26 percent to $86.20 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $80.14, a 52-week high of $96.52 and $28.25 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales