Pre-Market Movers (Priceline.com, Zynga, Vodafone, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford, Wynn Resorts, Lockheed Martin)
By Satya Nagendra | February 27, 2013 10:28 PM EST
Priceline.com, Zynga Inc, Vodafone Group Plc, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford International, Wynn Resorts and Lockheed Martin Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Wednesday.
Priceline.com Inc. (NASDAQ:PCLN) stock surged 3.76 percent to $704.00 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net profit rose to $288.7 million or $5.63 per share from $225.7 million or $4.41 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $348.5 million or $6.77 per share, up from $276.8 million or $5.37 per share last year and also topped analysts’ estimate of $6.53 per share.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) stock surged 2.68 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $15.91 and $2.63 billion in market capitalization.
Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD) stock advanced 1.47 percent to $24.91 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $30.07 and $120.74 billion in market capitalization.
Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE:AH) stock tumbled 13.29 percent to $10.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it will postpone the release of its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012, as well as its previously announced investor conference call scheduled for Feb.27, 2013, because it is evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) shares slumped 11.38 percent to $27.79 in pre-market trading. The company swung to fourth quarter net profit of $154.2 million or $1.74 per share compared to a net loss of $413.1 million or $4.78 per share in the same period last year. First Solar currently expects its first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.70 to $0.90 per share on revenues of $650 million to $750 million, below Reuters' estimate of a net profit of $0.94 per share on revenues of $828.95 million.
Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) stock plunged 3.44 percent to $11.52 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $122 million or $0.16 per share from $13 million or $0.02 per share in the same period a year earlier. Revenues rose 9 percent to $4.058 billion compared to $3.71 billion last year.
Wynn Resorts, Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN) stock fell 2.16 percent to $113.01 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $90.11, a 52-week high of $138.28 and $11.65 billion in market capitalization.
Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) stock declined 1.26 percent to $86.20 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $80.14, a 52-week high of $96.52 and $28.25 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best