Pre-Market Movers (Priceline.com, Zynga, Vodafone, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford, Wynn Resorts, Lockheed Martin)
By Satya Nagendra | February 27, 2013 10:28 PM EST
Priceline.com, Zynga Inc, Vodafone Group Plc, Accretive Health, First Solar, Weatherford International, Wynn Resorts and Lockheed Martin Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Wednesday.
Priceline.com Inc. (NASDAQ:PCLN) stock surged 3.76 percent to $704.00 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net profit rose to $288.7 million or $5.63 per share from $225.7 million or $4.41 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $348.5 million or $6.77 per share, up from $276.8 million or $5.37 per share last year and also topped analysts’ estimate of $6.53 per share.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) stock surged 2.68 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $15.91 and $2.63 billion in market capitalization.
Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD) stock advanced 1.47 percent to $24.91 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $30.07 and $120.74 billion in market capitalization.
Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE:AH) stock tumbled 13.29 percent to $10.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it will postpone the release of its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012, as well as its previously announced investor conference call scheduled for Feb.27, 2013, because it is evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) shares slumped 11.38 percent to $27.79 in pre-market trading. The company swung to fourth quarter net profit of $154.2 million or $1.74 per share compared to a net loss of $413.1 million or $4.78 per share in the same period last year. First Solar currently expects its first quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.70 to $0.90 per share on revenues of $650 million to $750 million, below Reuters' estimate of a net profit of $0.94 per share on revenues of $828.95 million.
Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) stock plunged 3.44 percent to $11.52 in pre-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $122 million or $0.16 per share from $13 million or $0.02 per share in the same period a year earlier. Revenues rose 9 percent to $4.058 billion compared to $3.71 billion last year.
Wynn Resorts, Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN) stock fell 2.16 percent to $113.01 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $90.11, a 52-week high of $138.28 and $11.65 billion in market capitalization.
Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) stock declined 1.26 percent to $86.20 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $80.14, a 52-week high of $96.52 and $28.25 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza