Samsung Galaxy S3 Sold For $80 at Amazon as Galaxy S4 Launch Approaches
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 27, 2013 10:58 AM EST
Now is probably the best and the worst time to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3. However, how can you resist the tempting offer from Amazon?
Now, Samsung Galaxy S3 sold for $80 is found in online retail giant. The handset is locked under AT&T but IBTimes AU can solve this problem as we found a way to unlock their Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 devices in five easy steps.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 plummeted as Samsung hinted the imminent release of its successor - Samsung Galaxy S4.
In the US, Staples is currently offering a great deal on the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3: choice of Titanium, White, or Blue for $99 after $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year contract. If you trade in your smartphone, Staples will bring the price down to $49.
Specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy S3 are superb as the device boasts a quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, a screen of 4.8 inches with 1280x720 pixel resolution and 8MP rear camera and 1.9 megapixel front camera.
Samsung sent a cryptic message hinting the release of the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 on March 14. The invite drops clues that the Galaxy S4 is indeed the smartphone that will be unveiled on the unpacked event.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the next generation of the popular Galaxy S series. New rumours claimed that the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched on March 14 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
The latest news on the rumour mill of the Galaxy S4 is that the handset will include high end features such as 5G WiFi, 5-inch Full HD screen display, 13MP camera and a quad core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is also rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft