Oscars 2013: Best Dressed Bets Shine Again in Vanity Fair After-Party [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 26, 2013 5:38 PM EST
First in attendance was Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence who changed out of her Dior ball gown to a shimmery metallic Calvin Klein dress and Brian Atwood shoes. The dress perfectly highlighted JLaw's figure, while the studded stacked cuffs and drop earrings complemented her entire look.
Despite failing to take home the golden statue, nominee Amy Adams shined at the Vanity Fair bash, as she ditched one Oscar de la Renta gown for another and donned a silver caviar-beaded fringe gown, which she paired with diamond drop earrings and a bracelet. The Master star kept it classy, with her auburn locks swept back in a simple up-do.
Another contender for best dressed in the red carpet was Naomi Watts, who changed into an Emilio Pucci black and gold one-shoulder gown for the after-party. The 44-year-old actress completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Chloe bag.
Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway proudly showed off her trophy in a custom-made Saint Laurent gown with a metallic triangular neckline. After her red carpet dress caused a buzz in the Twitterverse because of a seeming nip slip, some people still think that her after-party look didn't make up for her early fashion fail.
Meanwhile, actresses were not the only ones who shone at the glamorous party. Victoria Secret models Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio also stole the spotlight, as the angels donned a flowing Valentino Couture dress and a gold sheer Zuhair Murad gown respectively. Kerr completed her old Hollywood look with soft wavy hair and brought her best accessory -- hubby Orlando Bloom, who wore a Saint Laurent suit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu