Oscars 2013: Best Dressed Bets Shine Again in Vanity Fair After-Party [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 26, 2013 5:38 PM EST
First in attendance was Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence who changed out of her Dior ball gown to a shimmery metallic Calvin Klein dress and Brian Atwood shoes. The dress perfectly highlighted JLaw's figure, while the studded stacked cuffs and drop earrings complemented her entire look.
Despite failing to take home the golden statue, nominee Amy Adams shined at the Vanity Fair bash, as she ditched one Oscar de la Renta gown for another and donned a silver caviar-beaded fringe gown, which she paired with diamond drop earrings and a bracelet. The Master star kept it classy, with her auburn locks swept back in a simple up-do.
Another contender for best dressed in the red carpet was Naomi Watts, who changed into an Emilio Pucci black and gold one-shoulder gown for the after-party. The 44-year-old actress completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Chloe bag.
Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway proudly showed off her trophy in a custom-made Saint Laurent gown with a metallic triangular neckline. After her red carpet dress caused a buzz in the Twitterverse because of a seeming nip slip, some people still think that her after-party look didn't make up for her early fashion fail.
Meanwhile, actresses were not the only ones who shone at the glamorous party. Victoria Secret models Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio also stole the spotlight, as the angels donned a flowing Valentino Couture dress and a gold sheer Zuhair Murad gown respectively. Kerr completed her old Hollywood look with soft wavy hair and brought her best accessory -- hubby Orlando Bloom, who wore a Saint Laurent suit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools