Oscars 2013: Best Dressed Bets Shine Again in Vanity Fair After-Party [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 26, 2013 5:38 PM EST
First in attendance was Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence who changed out of her Dior ball gown to a shimmery metallic Calvin Klein dress and Brian Atwood shoes. The dress perfectly highlighted JLaw's figure, while the studded stacked cuffs and drop earrings complemented her entire look.
Despite failing to take home the golden statue, nominee Amy Adams shined at the Vanity Fair bash, as she ditched one Oscar de la Renta gown for another and donned a silver caviar-beaded fringe gown, which she paired with diamond drop earrings and a bracelet. The Master star kept it classy, with her auburn locks swept back in a simple up-do.
Another contender for best dressed in the red carpet was Naomi Watts, who changed into an Emilio Pucci black and gold one-shoulder gown for the after-party. The 44-year-old actress completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Chloe bag.
Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway proudly showed off her trophy in a custom-made Saint Laurent gown with a metallic triangular neckline. After her red carpet dress caused a buzz in the Twitterverse because of a seeming nip slip, some people still think that her after-party look didn't make up for her early fashion fail.
Meanwhile, actresses were not the only ones who shone at the glamorous party. Victoria Secret models Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio also stole the spotlight, as the angels donned a flowing Valentino Couture dress and a gold sheer Zuhair Murad gown respectively. Kerr completed her old Hollywood look with soft wavy hair and brought her best accessory -- hubby Orlando Bloom, who wore a Saint Laurent suit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James