Oscars 2013: Best Dressed Bets Shine Again in Vanity Fair After-Party [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 26, 2013 5:38 PM EST
First in attendance was Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence who changed out of her Dior ball gown to a shimmery metallic Calvin Klein dress and Brian Atwood shoes. The dress perfectly highlighted JLaw's figure, while the studded stacked cuffs and drop earrings complemented her entire look.
Despite failing to take home the golden statue, nominee Amy Adams shined at the Vanity Fair bash, as she ditched one Oscar de la Renta gown for another and donned a silver caviar-beaded fringe gown, which she paired with diamond drop earrings and a bracelet. The Master star kept it classy, with her auburn locks swept back in a simple up-do.
Another contender for best dressed in the red carpet was Naomi Watts, who changed into an Emilio Pucci black and gold one-shoulder gown for the after-party. The 44-year-old actress completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Chloe bag.
Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway proudly showed off her trophy in a custom-made Saint Laurent gown with a metallic triangular neckline. After her red carpet dress caused a buzz in the Twitterverse because of a seeming nip slip, some people still think that her after-party look didn't make up for her early fashion fail.
Meanwhile, actresses were not the only ones who shone at the glamorous party. Victoria Secret models Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio also stole the spotlight, as the angels donned a flowing Valentino Couture dress and a gold sheer Zuhair Murad gown respectively. Kerr completed her old Hollywood look with soft wavy hair and brought her best accessory -- hubby Orlando Bloom, who wore a Saint Laurent suit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More