Oscars 2013: Best Dressed Bets Shine Again in Vanity Fair After-Party [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 26, 2013 5:38 PM EST
First in attendance was Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence who changed out of her Dior ball gown to a shimmery metallic Calvin Klein dress and Brian Atwood shoes. The dress perfectly highlighted JLaw's figure, while the studded stacked cuffs and drop earrings complemented her entire look.
Despite failing to take home the golden statue, nominee Amy Adams shined at the Vanity Fair bash, as she ditched one Oscar de la Renta gown for another and donned a silver caviar-beaded fringe gown, which she paired with diamond drop earrings and a bracelet. The Master star kept it classy, with her auburn locks swept back in a simple up-do.
Another contender for best dressed in the red carpet was Naomi Watts, who changed into an Emilio Pucci black and gold one-shoulder gown for the after-party. The 44-year-old actress completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Chloe bag.
Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway proudly showed off her trophy in a custom-made Saint Laurent gown with a metallic triangular neckline. After her red carpet dress caused a buzz in the Twitterverse because of a seeming nip slip, some people still think that her after-party look didn't make up for her early fashion fail.
Meanwhile, actresses were not the only ones who shone at the glamorous party. Victoria Secret models Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio also stole the spotlight, as the angels donned a flowing Valentino Couture dress and a gold sheer Zuhair Murad gown respectively. Kerr completed her old Hollywood look with soft wavy hair and brought her best accessory -- hubby Orlando Bloom, who wore a Saint Laurent suit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics