UFO Sightings: MUFON Recounts UFO Reports of Witnesses from Kendall and Kentucky
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 26, 2013 5:16 PM EST
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) recounts the reports of witnesses that bravely stepped forward to share their UFO sighting experiences. A Kendall resident reported the UFO sighting at Bristol Township on Saturday night while a Kentucky resident expressed family concern after frequent UFO sightings.
The male Kendall resident, who wishes to remain anonymous, shared to MUFON that his family saw from their home two lights moving in the east to northeast direction with colors ranging from red, orange, yellow to pink.
"The lights were together either one in front of the other or side by side and going at a pretty good clip and in the eastern sky. Eventually, one fizzled out and the other lasted a few more moments and appeared to also fizzle out," the man shared.
When asked to describe the UFOs movement, the man added: "Their symmetry was they stayed at the same distance from one another, never straying apart from each other at all. I've never seen a UFO like that at all before. When it happens to you, it makes you stop."
At the MUFON witness reporting database dated February 25, an unidentified Kentucky witness stated: "I am becoming concerned for my family's well being as sightings are more frequent and closer." The witness has already filed numerous reports on UFO sightings that occurred on February 16, 20, 24 and 25 during the early morning hours.
According to the witness, two UFOs were moving slowly from east to west and southwest. "They appear as bright stars until you see them move. They have multi-colored lights that are red, blue, green, and white/yellow that blink randomly and last night I noticed they tip on side revealing a round, disc-shape bottom with a ring of green lights rotating around the object," the Kentucky witness shared.
The witness further described the UFOs based on their movements stating: "They are from a hovering standstill, to a slow linear path, to a wobbling side-to-side, possibly small circles, up and down in elevation, usually from east to west-southwest or once northwest."
Unfortunately, no photographs or videos were taken to submit as evidence with the MUFON witness file report. The Kentucky witness admitted that they only used 8x rifle scope and binoculars to view the UFOs because their camcorder needs to be fixed.
Kentucky is currently at UFO ALERT 5 rating with 8 reports filed in January 2013 which makes it the 21st highest reporting state. California had filed 75 UFO sightings reports making it the highest reporting state in the nation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones