Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Colony Financial, Headwaters, Stone Energy, Bonanza Creek, Parker Drilling, Titan International, Genco Shipping, Royal Bank of Scotland, Enbridge, Radian)
By Satya Nagendra | February 26, 2013 4:14 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Colony Financial, Headwaters, Stone Energy, Bonanza Creek Energy and Parker Drilling Co. The top after-market NYSE losers were Titan International, Genco Shipping & Trading, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Enbridge Energy Management and Radian Group Inc.
Colony Financial, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) shares climbed 6 percent to $22.96 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.16, a 52-week high of $22.38 and $892.75 million in market capitalization.
Headwaters Inc. (NYSE:HW) shares surged 3.54 percent to $9.35 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.02, a 52-week high of $10.40 and $642.45 million in market capitalization.
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE:SGY) shares gained 3.46 percent to $21.50 in post-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter net profit of $44.2 million or $0.89 per share, down from $45.5 million or $0.93 per share in the same period last year but topped Reuters' estimation of $0.60 per share.
Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE:BCEI) shares advanced 3.41 percent to $32.93 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Parker Drilling Co. (NYSE:PKD) shares gained 3.29 percent to $5.04 in post-market trading. The company stock slumped nearly 8 percent in regular trading.
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE:TWI) shares slumped 13.06 percent to $21.70 in post-market trading. The company posted fourth quarter net loss of $3.5 million or $0.07 per share compared to net profit of $14.5 million or $0.29 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $0.09 per share, down from $0.37 per share last year and also widely misses analysts’ estimation of $0.47 per share.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE:GNK) shares plunged 7.09 percent to $2.49 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $7.32 and $117.44 million in market capitalization.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc. (NYSE:RBS) shares plunged 6.92 percent to $9.68 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.01, a 52-week high of $11.84 and $58.09 billion in market capitalization.
Enbridge Energy Management LLC (NYSE:EEQ) shares declined 4.85 percent to $27.05 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it has commenced, subject to market conditions, an underwritten public offering of approximately 9 million shares.
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE:RDN) shares fell 4.42 percent to $7.79 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it has commenced two separate underwritten public offerings of up to 30 million shares of its common stock and $200 million aggregate principal amount of its convertible senior notes due 2019.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar