Top Five Most Affordable Cars In 2013: Ford, Chevrolet And A Full List Of Other Vehicles For Under $15K And Up To And Over 30 MPG
By Carey Vanderborg | February 26, 2013 5:40 AM EST
As consumers prepare for increasing prices at the pump in 2013, car buyers will most likely be seeking out vehicles with low prices and high MPGs. That said, AutoLiquidator’s has come out with its list of new cars under $15,000 that will also keep you on the road and out of lines at the gas station.
While each vehicle on AutoLiquidator’s list can achieve up to and more than 30 miles per gallon, combined fuel efficiency, and rings in at just under $15K, they are also packed with the latest and highly in-demand technology that driver’s expect to be surrounded by while behind the wheel.
Check below to see the five most affordable and MPG savvy cars on the market.
The 2013 Ford Fiesta is a five-passenger manual transmission, four-door sub-compact passenger car or small wagon. It is available in three trim packages, the Titanium, S and SE and ranges from $12,705 to $17,518, while the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) ranges from $13,200 to $18,200. Exterior colors to choose from include Blue Candy Metallic, Ingot Silver Metallic, Lime Squeeze Metallic, Oxford White, Race Red, Ruby Red Metallic, Tuxedo Black Metallic, Violet Grey Metallic, and Yellow Blaze Metallic, and 4 interior colors, Charcoal Black, Charcoal Black/Red, Charcoal Black/White, and Light Stone.
The 2013 Kia Rio is a five-passenger automatic or manual transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in three trim packages, the SX, EX, and LX and ranges from $13,340 to $17,070, while MSRP ranges from $13,600 to $17,900. Exterior colors to choose from include Aurora Black Pearl, Bright Silver, Chestnut, Clear White, Electric Blue, Midnight Sapphire, Platinum Graphite, Signal Red, and Silverstone Beige, and 2 interior colors, Beige, and Black.
The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door sub-compact passenger car. It is available in 4 trim packages, the LS, LT, LTZ, and RS and ranges from $13,830 to $20,397, while MSRP ranges from $14,185 to $21,470. The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic is available in 10 exterior colors including Black Granite Metallic, Blue Topaz Metallic, Crystal Red Tintcoat, Cyber Gray Metallic, Inferno Orange Metallic, Mocha Bronze Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Victory Red, and White Diamond Tricoat, and 4 interior colors, Dark Pewter/Dark Titanium, Jet Black, Jet Black/Brick, and Jet Black/Dark Titanium.
The 2013 Nissan Versa is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in four trim packages, the S, SV, SL, and S Plusand ranges from $11,577 to $16,288, while MSRP ranges from $11,990 to $16,890. The 2013 Nissan Versa is available in 8 exterior colors including Blue Onyx Metallic, Brilliant Silver Metallic, Fresh Powder, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Metallic Blue, Red Brick Metallic, Super Black, and Titanium Metallic, and 2 interior colors, Charcoal, and Sandstone.
The 2013 Hyundai Accent is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in 3 trim packages, the GLS, GS, and SE and ranges from $14,154 to $16,590, while MSRP ranges from $14,545 to $17,095. The 2013 Hyundai Accent is available in 9 exterior colors including Boston Red, Century White, Clearwater Blue, Cyclone Gray, Electrolyte Green, Ironman Silver, Marathon Blue, Mocha Bronze, and Ultra Black, and 3 interior colors, Beige, Black, and Gray.
Click here for a Autoliduidator's full list of new cars under $15,000 that will be efficient on gas, too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery