Top Five Most Affordable Cars In 2013: Ford, Chevrolet And A Full List Of Other Vehicles For Under $15K And Up To And Over 30 MPG
By Carey Vanderborg | February 26, 2013 5:40 AM EST
As consumers prepare for increasing prices at the pump in 2013, car buyers will most likely be seeking out vehicles with low prices and high MPGs. That said, AutoLiquidator’s has come out with its list of new cars under $15,000 that will also keep you on the road and out of lines at the gas station.
While each vehicle on AutoLiquidator’s list can achieve up to and more than 30 miles per gallon, combined fuel efficiency, and rings in at just under $15K, they are also packed with the latest and highly in-demand technology that driver’s expect to be surrounded by while behind the wheel.
Check below to see the five most affordable and MPG savvy cars on the market.
The 2013 Ford Fiesta is a five-passenger manual transmission, four-door sub-compact passenger car or small wagon. It is available in three trim packages, the Titanium, S and SE and ranges from $12,705 to $17,518, while the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) ranges from $13,200 to $18,200. Exterior colors to choose from include Blue Candy Metallic, Ingot Silver Metallic, Lime Squeeze Metallic, Oxford White, Race Red, Ruby Red Metallic, Tuxedo Black Metallic, Violet Grey Metallic, and Yellow Blaze Metallic, and 4 interior colors, Charcoal Black, Charcoal Black/Red, Charcoal Black/White, and Light Stone.
The 2013 Kia Rio is a five-passenger automatic or manual transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in three trim packages, the SX, EX, and LX and ranges from $13,340 to $17,070, while MSRP ranges from $13,600 to $17,900. Exterior colors to choose from include Aurora Black Pearl, Bright Silver, Chestnut, Clear White, Electric Blue, Midnight Sapphire, Platinum Graphite, Signal Red, and Silverstone Beige, and 2 interior colors, Beige, and Black.
The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door sub-compact passenger car. It is available in 4 trim packages, the LS, LT, LTZ, and RS and ranges from $13,830 to $20,397, while MSRP ranges from $14,185 to $21,470. The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic is available in 10 exterior colors including Black Granite Metallic, Blue Topaz Metallic, Crystal Red Tintcoat, Cyber Gray Metallic, Inferno Orange Metallic, Mocha Bronze Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Victory Red, and White Diamond Tricoat, and 4 interior colors, Dark Pewter/Dark Titanium, Jet Black, Jet Black/Brick, and Jet Black/Dark Titanium.
The 2013 Nissan Versa is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in four trim packages, the S, SV, SL, and S Plusand ranges from $11,577 to $16,288, while MSRP ranges from $11,990 to $16,890. The 2013 Nissan Versa is available in 8 exterior colors including Blue Onyx Metallic, Brilliant Silver Metallic, Fresh Powder, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Metallic Blue, Red Brick Metallic, Super Black, and Titanium Metallic, and 2 interior colors, Charcoal, and Sandstone.
The 2013 Hyundai Accent is a five-passenger manual or automatic transmission, four-door compact passenger car. It is available in 3 trim packages, the GLS, GS, and SE and ranges from $14,154 to $16,590, while MSRP ranges from $14,545 to $17,095. The 2013 Hyundai Accent is available in 9 exterior colors including Boston Red, Century White, Clearwater Blue, Cyclone Gray, Electrolyte Green, Ironman Silver, Marathon Blue, Mocha Bronze, and Ultra Black, and 3 interior colors, Beige, Black, and Gray.
Click here for a Autoliduidator's full list of new cars under $15,000 that will be efficient on gas, too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc. Stock Surge Observed as Hedge Funds 'Feasted' Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015