Adele to Expose Life in Beyoncé-Style Documentary?
By Toyin Owoseje | February 26, 2013 5:25 AM EST
Just weeks after Beyoncé bared her soul in her HBO special, Life os But a Dream, Adele is reportedly planning a documentary about her own life.
The London-born singer - who won the Best Original Song award for Skyfall at the Academy Awards - has hinted she may follow in the footsteps of the Single Ladies hitmaker who recently gave fans a rare glimpse into her personal life.
Asked what she planned to after bagging an award on Hollywood's biggest night, the 24-year-old star said: "I don't know, maybe I'll do a HBO special like Beyoncé did."
The mother-of-one also touched on what it was like creating working with co-writer Paul Epworth who also worked on her smash hit best-selling album, 21.
"Sometimes it just happens great like it does with us. You've just got to connect and hope for the best," she explained.
"Be really honest with whoever you are working with. I cried the first time when I talked to Paul about my ex and then Rolling in the Deep happened".
The 24-year-old Someone Like You star, who catapulted to fame with her debut album 19, will no doubt have lots to say about her incredible career so far.
Not only has she won several Grammys, but Adele and Epworth have already collected a Golden Globe for the James Bond theme track, which was named Best British Single at the 2013 Brit Awards.
Not satisfied with being just musical icon Adele said that she has now set her sights on theatre.
She quipped: "And then [it's time for] a Tony, I'm not so sure. Maybe one day. Maybe someone will want to do a musical."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’