Is Kanye West Jealous of Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake's New Bromance?
By Toyin Owoseje | February 26, 2013 2:32 AM EST
They are rap BFFs but it looks like Kanye West could be feeling a little put out by his buddy Jay-Z's new bromance with Justin Timberlake.
The Mercy hitmaker, who is expecting his first child with Kim Kardashian, raised eyebrows when he appeared to indirectly attack Jay and JT's budding friendship in a bizarre on-stage rant.
While performing his track Clique at London's Hammersmith Apollo, West went into freestyle and criticised Timberlake's new track, Suit and Tie featuring Jay-Z.
He also used it as an opportunity to air his grievances with corporate sponsors and took a swipe at the Grammy Awards, which he snubbed earlier this month.
"Remind me again why Grammys can suck my d-ck. Remind me again who was the original super fly and I got love for HOV [Jay-Z's alternative name] but I ain't f-cking with that 'Suit & Tie," he told the crowd.
"They trying to put their logos on every concert and shit. For the meet and greet, you gotta meet the execs and their daughters. And they'll show you what they just bought her... "
The 35-year-old hip hop star continued his lengthy tirade by fuming over his lack of sposorship deals.
"So, you gonna help me put on a better show, corporations? Can you please support me? Please? Me, Kanye West," he told the bemused fans.
"I swear I'm a nice leader now. I swear I'll put the pink polo back on. I swear to you. Please. Just for $3 million. I need it so bad. I need a pool in my backyard! So I'll tell all my fans your shit is cool. And if they believe in me, then they'll also believe in you."
West could be upset about the fact that Jay-Z and Timberlake have been spending a lot of time together lately.
Not only did they recently appear on stage together at the Grammys to perform, they have also been confirmed as the headline acts for the 2013 Wireless Festival.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks