Top 3 Video Game Releases: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, The Elder Scrolls: Dawnguard, Expeditions: Conquistador
By Gilda Galang | February 25, 2013 3:03 PM EST
It's a week of ninja slashin', tactical conquests in Spain, and confrontation with vampires as February closes with a roundup of video game releases.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Take on some ninja action and start battling and chopping the bosses with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. In the game, you get to see beautiful characters, and more of team mission modes that players enjoyed in previous versions.
The Vita version, Polygon reports, features a gallery that showcases the characters like Momiji the shrine maiden, Muramasa the swordsman, Sonia the CIA agent, and Dagra Dai the diabolical priest, to name a few.
You can also check out the stills from boss battles, especially one that takes place with the four Great Fiend Lords and the Black Dragon.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus will be released in the US on February 26 and Europe on March 1, reports VG24/7.
The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
Join the Dawnguard in battling the legion of vampires in the Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard, the add-on for the fifth installment of the Elder Scrolls for Skyrim.
According to PS 3 Trophies, February has been releasing one DLC pack for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim starting last February 12 with the release of Dragonborn. Then there was a follow-up last February 19 with Hearthfire. This week, fans can look forward to Dawnguard, which will be released on February 26.
Gamespy reports that Dawnguard's release dates for Australia and the United Kingdom are also on February 26. It has been available for Xbox 360 and PC, and will be making its debut on PlayStation 3 this year.
On February 28, you can enjoy a tactical RPG from KickStarter as Expeditions: Conquistador makes its debut. After a month's delay, the game will now be available on GOG, Green Man Gaming, GamersGate, and Desura, reports RockPaperShotgun.com
WorthPlaying.com reports that you get to choose and command your own fleet of explorers as you et out to explore the maps of Hispaniola and Mexico. Aside from negotiations and adventure, there are also combat modes, where you get to control the battle from each individual troop's point of view.
What's even more unique is that you are not commanding mindless drones. Rather, teach troop member has his own face and personality, and their morale will actually be affected by the outcome of your decisions as leader. It's a test of whether you will set out to be a great leader or a ruthless force to be reckoned with.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
- Destiny News: Burning Questions Answered, New Info for Game Spotted and New Artwork Showcased
- Sony Xperia T3 vs. HTC Desire 816 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC Desire 516 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup