VIDEO Rapper 50 Cent Kisses Reporter Erin Andrews At Daytona 500, Creates Awkward Moment
February 25, 2013 8:43 AM EST
Plenty of action occurs way from the racetrack during the Daytona 500.
Sunday's race featured some of the world's top racing talent, and was covered by FOX with reporter Erin Andrews working the pit in the center of the track.
Well Andrews may have gotten more than she asked for when rapper 50 Cent got a little too personal. Andrews found the Queens born hip hop star on her way to speaking with NASCAR star Danica Patrick.
But 50 made things a little awkward when he went in for a kiss on the cheek, with Andrews turning away. Despite the rebuff, 50 walked with Andrews for a bit before she threw coverage back up to the booth.
The video below shows the quick ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble