Tata DOCOMO Launches Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for Photon Customers
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 25, 2013 12:30 AM EST
Tata DOCOMO, the amalgamated telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited on the GSM platform, launched a Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for potential Photon 3G customers on Saturday, proving its next step to ensure value-for-money satisfaction for its customers.
According to the plan, the customer will need to pay ₹2,500 to access the new Photon 3G device and 5 GB unlimited data for three consecutive months. An exciting part of the offer is that the customers can renew their plan by paying just ₹2,250 and enjoy the 5GB per month quota for the next quarter.
"This plan is tailor made for customers who are always on the move. With the launch of this new plan we are providing them a comfort to make payment once in three months and enjoy high speed internet anytime, anywhere without any worry of making payments every month", stated Shailendra Singh, Hub Head, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujarat Circles, Tata DOCOMO.
Tata DOCOMO is the result of Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Voted by customers as the product of the year 2012 (Courtesy: Nielsen) for its services, it was also the first Indian private operator to launch 3G services in India, with its recent launch in all the nine telecom circles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS