Tata DOCOMO Launches Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for Photon Customers
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 25, 2013 12:30 AM EST
Tata DOCOMO, the amalgamated telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited on the GSM platform, launched a Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for potential Photon 3G customers on Saturday, proving its next step to ensure value-for-money satisfaction for its customers.
According to the plan, the customer will need to pay ₹2,500 to access the new Photon 3G device and 5 GB unlimited data for three consecutive months. An exciting part of the offer is that the customers can renew their plan by paying just ₹2,250 and enjoy the 5GB per month quota for the next quarter.
"This plan is tailor made for customers who are always on the move. With the launch of this new plan we are providing them a comfort to make payment once in three months and enjoy high speed internet anytime, anywhere without any worry of making payments every month", stated Shailendra Singh, Hub Head, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujarat Circles, Tata DOCOMO.
Tata DOCOMO is the result of Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Voted by customers as the product of the year 2012 (Courtesy: Nielsen) for its services, it was also the first Indian private operator to launch 3G services in India, with its recent launch in all the nine telecom circles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money