Tata DOCOMO Launches Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for Photon Customers
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 25, 2013 12:30 AM EST
Tata DOCOMO, the amalgamated telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited on the GSM platform, launched a Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for potential Photon 3G customers on Saturday, proving its next step to ensure value-for-money satisfaction for its customers.
According to the plan, the customer will need to pay ₹2,500 to access the new Photon 3G device and 5 GB unlimited data for three consecutive months. An exciting part of the offer is that the customers can renew their plan by paying just ₹2,250 and enjoy the 5GB per month quota for the next quarter.
"This plan is tailor made for customers who are always on the move. With the launch of this new plan we are providing them a comfort to make payment once in three months and enjoy high speed internet anytime, anywhere without any worry of making payments every month", stated Shailendra Singh, Hub Head, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujarat Circles, Tata DOCOMO.
Tata DOCOMO is the result of Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Voted by customers as the product of the year 2012 (Courtesy: Nielsen) for its services, it was also the first Indian private operator to launch 3G services in India, with its recent launch in all the nine telecom circles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports