Tata DOCOMO Launches Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for Photon Customers
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 25, 2013 12:30 AM EST
Tata DOCOMO, the amalgamated telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited on the GSM platform, launched a Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for potential Photon 3G customers on Saturday, proving its next step to ensure value-for-money satisfaction for its customers.
According to the plan, the customer will need to pay ₹2,500 to access the new Photon 3G device and 5 GB unlimited data for three consecutive months. An exciting part of the offer is that the customers can renew their plan by paying just ₹2,250 and enjoy the 5GB per month quota for the next quarter.
"This plan is tailor made for customers who are always on the move. With the launch of this new plan we are providing them a comfort to make payment once in three months and enjoy high speed internet anytime, anywhere without any worry of making payments every month", stated Shailendra Singh, Hub Head, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujarat Circles, Tata DOCOMO.
Tata DOCOMO is the result of Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Voted by customers as the product of the year 2012 (Courtesy: Nielsen) for its services, it was also the first Indian private operator to launch 3G services in India, with its recent launch in all the nine telecom circles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones