Tata DOCOMO Launches Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for Photon Customers
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 25, 2013 12:30 AM EST
Tata DOCOMO, the amalgamated telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited on the GSM platform, launched a Quarterly Advance Rental Plan (QAPR) for potential Photon 3G customers on Saturday, proving its next step to ensure value-for-money satisfaction for its customers.
According to the plan, the customer will need to pay ₹2,500 to access the new Photon 3G device and 5 GB unlimited data for three consecutive months. An exciting part of the offer is that the customers can renew their plan by paying just ₹2,250 and enjoy the 5GB per month quota for the next quarter.
"This plan is tailor made for customers who are always on the move. With the launch of this new plan we are providing them a comfort to make payment once in three months and enjoy high speed internet anytime, anywhere without any worry of making payments every month", stated Shailendra Singh, Hub Head, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujarat Circles, Tata DOCOMO.
Tata DOCOMO is the result of Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Voted by customers as the product of the year 2012 (Courtesy: Nielsen) for its services, it was also the first Indian private operator to launch 3G services in India, with its recent launch in all the nine telecom circles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Debt-Laden Millennials Join Stock Market
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga