Karisma Kapoor Unveils Mystic Spas’ Unique 'Clear Almond Oil'
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 24, 2013 11:59 PM EST
Mystic, a chain of lifestyle spas offering world-class therapies and services, is all set to roll out their latest beauty product offering: a Clear Almond Oil for massage therapy. The launch of the product is scheduled to take place Sunday evening at Chattarpur Farms, New Delhi at the hands of Bollywood diva Karisma Kapoor.
The launch will mainly revolve around Mystic;s method extracting almond oil in-house.
Mystic ensures that their range of Clear Almond oil will be exclusively available for various treatments like Balinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage and Lomi Lomi at all Mystic outlets.
Almond oil is characteristically pale yellow in colour when extracted from the kernels through a cold crushing process. Mystic processes it naturally and makes sure that the constituents in the form of Phytic acid, Tannic acid and Enzyme Inhibitors are well retained in low content. This ensures that the oil gets absorbed much faster into the skin thus giving assured and desired benefits of almond oil.
Mystic's Almond Oil is that it is uniquely colourless. This Clear Almond Oil, being rich in Vitamin E, makes sure that it does not cause any irritation to the skin and is suitable for all skin types. The oil, not being too thick, ensures that it does not leave the skin oily resulting in clogged pores, but effectively moisturizes the skin making it soft, supple and radiant. The company claims that the product improves complexion and restores healthy skin when used regularly.
Mystic has nine outlets in Delhi-NCR area offering over 150 signatures aromatic oils. It also includes over 25 oils, exclusive to Mystic and made from rare and organic herbs for a synergic blend of therapeutic and rejuvenating treatments.
Mystic is promoted by Mystic Cures Limited, a name analogous to wellness, international therapies and services of the highest standards. These oils manufactured in-house, ensure customers get the most unforgettable spa experiences in Mystic's state-of-the-art architectural ambience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate