Karisma Kapoor Unveils Mystic Spas’ Unique 'Clear Almond Oil'
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 24, 2013 11:59 PM EST
Mystic, a chain of lifestyle spas offering world-class therapies and services, is all set to roll out their latest beauty product offering: a Clear Almond Oil for massage therapy. The launch of the product is scheduled to take place Sunday evening at Chattarpur Farms, New Delhi at the hands of Bollywood diva Karisma Kapoor.
The launch will mainly revolve around Mystic;s method extracting almond oil in-house.
Mystic ensures that their range of Clear Almond oil will be exclusively available for various treatments like Balinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage and Lomi Lomi at all Mystic outlets.
Almond oil is characteristically pale yellow in colour when extracted from the kernels through a cold crushing process. Mystic processes it naturally and makes sure that the constituents in the form of Phytic acid, Tannic acid and Enzyme Inhibitors are well retained in low content. This ensures that the oil gets absorbed much faster into the skin thus giving assured and desired benefits of almond oil.
Mystic's Almond Oil is that it is uniquely colourless. This Clear Almond Oil, being rich in Vitamin E, makes sure that it does not cause any irritation to the skin and is suitable for all skin types. The oil, not being too thick, ensures that it does not leave the skin oily resulting in clogged pores, but effectively moisturizes the skin making it soft, supple and radiant. The company claims that the product improves complexion and restores healthy skin when used regularly.
Mystic has nine outlets in Delhi-NCR area offering over 150 signatures aromatic oils. It also includes over 25 oils, exclusive to Mystic and made from rare and organic herbs for a synergic blend of therapeutic and rejuvenating treatments.
Mystic is promoted by Mystic Cures Limited, a name analogous to wellness, international therapies and services of the highest standards. These oils manufactured in-house, ensure customers get the most unforgettable spa experiences in Mystic's state-of-the-art architectural ambience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)