Karisma Kapoor Unveils Mystic Spas’ Unique 'Clear Almond Oil'
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 24, 2013 11:59 PM EST
Mystic, a chain of lifestyle spas offering world-class therapies and services, is all set to roll out their latest beauty product offering: a Clear Almond Oil for massage therapy. The launch of the product is scheduled to take place Sunday evening at Chattarpur Farms, New Delhi at the hands of Bollywood diva Karisma Kapoor.
The launch will mainly revolve around Mystic;s method extracting almond oil in-house.
Mystic ensures that their range of Clear Almond oil will be exclusively available for various treatments like Balinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage and Lomi Lomi at all Mystic outlets.
Almond oil is characteristically pale yellow in colour when extracted from the kernels through a cold crushing process. Mystic processes it naturally and makes sure that the constituents in the form of Phytic acid, Tannic acid and Enzyme Inhibitors are well retained in low content. This ensures that the oil gets absorbed much faster into the skin thus giving assured and desired benefits of almond oil.
Mystic's Almond Oil is that it is uniquely colourless. This Clear Almond Oil, being rich in Vitamin E, makes sure that it does not cause any irritation to the skin and is suitable for all skin types. The oil, not being too thick, ensures that it does not leave the skin oily resulting in clogged pores, but effectively moisturizes the skin making it soft, supple and radiant. The company claims that the product improves complexion and restores healthy skin when used regularly.
Mystic has nine outlets in Delhi-NCR area offering over 150 signatures aromatic oils. It also includes over 25 oils, exclusive to Mystic and made from rare and organic herbs for a synergic blend of therapeutic and rejuvenating treatments.
Mystic is promoted by Mystic Cures Limited, a name analogous to wellness, international therapies and services of the highest standards. These oils manufactured in-house, ensure customers get the most unforgettable spa experiences in Mystic's state-of-the-art architectural ambience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display