LG Nexus 4 Spotted Online; Official Launch on 28 February?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 24, 2013 9:43 PM EST
The much-anticipated LG Nexus 4 smartphone was spotted online at Saholic.com, giving hint that the smartphone in nearing its release in India.
LG Nexus 4 is listed as 'coming soon' on the website which stated, "LG E960 Nexus 4 16GB will be available by 28/02/13", indicating the possibility of its launch in the coming days. Saholic mentioned that the delivery time of the smartphone is "5 Business Days after arrival". The smartphone is not seen on India's Google Store.
Consumers in India had been anticipating the launch of the Android-powered device since its global debut in October. Earlier in January, there were reports that the launch of LG Nexus 4 in India was delayed further due to a spat between Google and LG, the developers of the smartphone. The manufacturers were said to be arguing over the its pricing for India.
Regarding its specifications, LG Nexus 4 will arrive with the latest version of the Android Jelly Bean Operating System, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 4.7-inch WXGA display with IPS technology and 1280x768 pixel resolution, and 2GB RAM.
It packs additional features like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, NFC (Android Beam), SlimPort HDMI, 8.0-megapixel rear camera along with 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Other features include Google Maps, A-GPS, Java, Google Voice Search, Gesture Typing and music player.
The phone is priced $299(8GB) and $349(16GB) in the US and was a hit in the global market.
The phone is available in 8GB and 16 GB internal storage options. The 16 GB model was spotted on Saholic.com. There is no word about its pricing for the Indian market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date