ASUS Unveils GeForce GTX Titan, the New-Age Super Graphics Card
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 24, 2013 6:39 PM EST
Electronics manufacturer ASUS on Saturday unveiled the GeForce GTX Titan graphics card which is based on the supercomputer-grade NVIDIA Tesla K20X architecture.
This new graphics card is designed to deliver the most powerful single-GPU performance to PC gamers and multimedia fanatics.
The card, specifically crafted for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, has 876MHz GPU and NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology. This takes care of facilitating higher core frequencies making sure that stability and thermal efficiency are simultaneously maintained.
The DirectX 11.1 attribute enables ultimate performance, despite all effects and graphics settings being customised to maximum.The NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology easily allows the users to change power consumption profiles, control GPU temperatures and change clock speeds.
The ASUS GeForce GTX Titan is devised to render 6GB of GDDR5 video memory clocked at 6000MHz, providing ample speed and efficiency to its users. This means that it is featured to deliver power in a way whereby it can easily steer the most advanced games and multimedia in resolutions above 2560 x 1600.
GeForce GTX Titan introduces the advanced graphics processing power, enabling the user to thoroughly enjoy the next transformation in the field of multimedia as well as gaming technology which are designed involving standards that set a benchmark much ahead of full HD 1080p level.
Another exciting feature which makes the ASUS GeForce GTX Titan stand out is the fact that it comes with a user-friendly GPU Tweak utility in the box, capacitating customers to smoothly modify the performance parameters enabled via an unimpeded detailed interface. This simply means that customers have access to the detailed graphics card performance modification options, enabling the facility to change voltages, fan speeds, core and memory clocks as well as create dedicated profiles for different games and applications.
The ASUS GeForce GTX Titan uses a NVIDIA Tesla K20X technology derived design making these a super favourite in supercomputer applications amongst designers, researchers and graphic professionals globally.
The global release for GeForce GTX Titan is scheduled for 25 February. Full specifications for the same are available at www.asus.com.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans