ASUS Unveils GeForce GTX Titan, the New-Age Super Graphics Card
By Sanchita Mukherjee | February 24, 2013 6:39 PM EST
Electronics manufacturer ASUS on Saturday unveiled the GeForce GTX Titan graphics card which is based on the supercomputer-grade NVIDIA Tesla K20X architecture.
This new graphics card is designed to deliver the most powerful single-GPU performance to PC gamers and multimedia fanatics.
The card, specifically crafted for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, has 876MHz GPU and NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology. This takes care of facilitating higher core frequencies making sure that stability and thermal efficiency are simultaneously maintained.
The DirectX 11.1 attribute enables ultimate performance, despite all effects and graphics settings being customised to maximum.The NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology easily allows the users to change power consumption profiles, control GPU temperatures and change clock speeds.
The ASUS GeForce GTX Titan is devised to render 6GB of GDDR5 video memory clocked at 6000MHz, providing ample speed and efficiency to its users. This means that it is featured to deliver power in a way whereby it can easily steer the most advanced games and multimedia in resolutions above 2560 x 1600.
GeForce GTX Titan introduces the advanced graphics processing power, enabling the user to thoroughly enjoy the next transformation in the field of multimedia as well as gaming technology which are designed involving standards that set a benchmark much ahead of full HD 1080p level.
Another exciting feature which makes the ASUS GeForce GTX Titan stand out is the fact that it comes with a user-friendly GPU Tweak utility in the box, capacitating customers to smoothly modify the performance parameters enabled via an unimpeded detailed interface. This simply means that customers have access to the detailed graphics card performance modification options, enabling the facility to change voltages, fan speeds, core and memory clocks as well as create dedicated profiles for different games and applications.
The ASUS GeForce GTX Titan uses a NVIDIA Tesla K20X technology derived design making these a super favourite in supercomputer applications amongst designers, researchers and graphic professionals globally.
The global release for GeForce GTX Titan is scheduled for 25 February. Full specifications for the same are available at www.asus.com.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney' For Nintendo 3DS Released On Aug. 29, 2014 In North America [WATCH VIDEO]
- SIMS 4 Missing Contents To Be Added Via DLC and New Details Unveiled From Livestream
- 5 Free Apps For Smartphones That Can Help Make You Look Beautiful
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October