Top After-Market NYSE Movers (General Cable, MGIC Investment, Radian, Clear Channel, Avon, Cabot Oil, Hertz Global, GNC, Valassis, Mohawk)
By Satya Nagendra | February 23, 2013 4:02 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were General Cable Corp, MGIC Investment, Radian Group, Clear Channel Outdoor and Avon Products. The top after-market NYSE losers were Cabot Oil & Gas, Hertz Global Holdings, GNC Holdings, Valassis Communications and Mohawk Industries.
General Cable Corp. (NYSE:BGC) shares rallied 8.66 percent to $37.13 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $23.73, a 52-week high of $35.23 and $1.70 billion in market capitalization.
MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE:MTG) shares gained 2.93 percent to $2.81 in post-market trading after surging nearly 4 percent in regular trading.
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE:RDN) shares rose 2.52 percent to $8.15 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.00, a 52-week high of $8.28 and $1.06 billion in market capitalization.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO) shares advanced 1.88 percent to $7.63 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 1.7 percent in regular trading.
Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) shares gained 1.66 percent to $20.29 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.70, a 52-week high of $23.58 and $8.63 billion in market capitalization.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE:COG) shares plunged 3.04 percent to $57.99 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 11 percent in regular trading as its fourth quarter results topped estimates. Its fourth quarter adjusted net profit surged to $57.1 million or $0.27 per share from $40.3 million or $0.20 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters' estimation of $0.21 per share.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) shares plunged 2.46 percent to $18.27 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.22, a 52-week high of $19.88 and $7.88 billion in market capitalization.
GNC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GNC) shares declined 2.08 percent to $41.03 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.75, a 52-week high of $42.83 and $4.16 billion in market capitalization.
Valassis Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCI) shares declined 1.92 percent to $26.44 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to “hold” rating from “buy” rating at Benchmark Co.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MHK) shares fell 1.69 percent to $104.93 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff