Miranda Kerr Looks Flawless in Bikini Seen on Pic Used to Greet Twitter Followers [PHOTO]
By Floyd Allen | February 23, 2013 12:50 PM EST
A stunning Miranda Kerr greeted her millions of followers with a picture snapped of the herself making everyone wondering how she could be looking flawless in a bikini.
With the picture is a simple caption that said: 'Good morning ????'.
The Daily Mail noted that Miranda Kerr looks "incredibly toned" as she was seen lounging on the beach "in her tiny triangle two-piece."
Though there were no details provided as to whether or not Miranda was on location shoot for Victoria's Secret or any other engagement after her commitment in Sydney last week, the photo showed the model in the same black bikini she was rocking at the famous California beach. The model was seen looking hot and sexy, making an envy to many, especially women who already had a baby.
Kerr surprised everyone when she stepped out barely a couple of months after she gave birth to adorable Flynn. As if no baby came out of her womb, the Victoria's Secret hottie walked the runway in Paris, and she had been an inspiration to many since then.
IBTimes-AU earlier reported the 29-year-old Australian beauty hitting the Malibu beach last weekend and spending some quality time with her two leading men: husband Orlando Bloom and one-year old son, Baby Flynn - - a rising star in his own right. Bloom looked hot himself as he was having fun flying kites on the ebb of the Malibu coastline.
A picture of a perfect family, the captured moment of Kerr with husband Bloom and Baby Flynn has come amidst continuous reports that their three-year marriage was on the rocks. Bloom has reportedly expressed desire renew his vows with Miranda to finally put to an end to 'divorce rumors." The news on the celebrity couple's wedding vows came after Valentine's Day celebration, noting Bloom's plans to organize a grand party in Los Angeles to mark another milestone on their lives.
Read IBTimes-AU Full Report:
Valentine's Day Gift: Miranda Kerr Set to Renew Vows with Husband Orlando Bloom
Before the family went on a fun day in Malibu beach, Miranda stayed in Sydney for ten days for a series of engagements. These include meeting with David Jones, KORA Organics and a photo shoot in Palm Beach.
Following their famous family outing, Miranda and Orlando graced Global Green USA's 10th Annual Pre-Oscar Party on Monday. The celebrity couple was seen packing a Public Display of Affection (PDA) - - a move that had finally ended any rumors that they are getting a divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage