Salman Khan Rules Out Marriage, But Interested in Having Children
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 23, 2013 12:08 AM EST
Salman Khan's fans were left stunned after the actor revealed that he does not wish to get married. He did, however, say that having children were part of his future plans.
The "Dabanng" star, who is often questioned on when he would tie the knot said, "I don't know about marriage, but if there is any way to have kids without getting married, I am interested in that. I am still trying to find a way to do that," Hindustan Times reported him as saying.
The 47-year-old actor made the comment during a press conference through Google Hangout - a virtual social networking platform. The actor also interacted with the media for about 40 minutes at the event.
Emphasising the importance of social media, Salman said, "I am not tech-savvy but I realise the importance of interacting with my fans through this new medium. There are people around me who are helping me get used to this medium."
The actor went on to say that he won't use his website to promote his films. "I won't talk about my films in my webpage. I am looking at building a community online through which my fans will help each other in their times of need."
He also said that if the medium did not contribute in helping his fans he would quit the networking platform. "I am currently looking for my most Dabangg fan, that person will manage my page. And if this online communtiy doesn't shape up the way I want it to, and my fans are not benefitted by being part of it, then I will exit the social networking medium," he said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June