Pre-Market Movers (Hewlett-Packard, Marvell, American International Group, ArcelorMittal, CRH Plc, Zynga, Berkshire Hathaway, Nordson, First Solar)
By Satya Nagendra | February 22, 2013 10:43 PM EST
Hewlett-Packard, Marvell Technology Group Ltd, American International Group, ArcelorMittal, CRH Plc, Zynga Inc, Berkshire Hathaway, Nordson Corp and First Solar Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE:HPQ) stock climbed 5.61 percent to $18.06 in pre-market trading. The company reported the first quarter net profit of $1.2 billion or $0.63 per share, down from $1.5 billion or $0.73 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted net profit declined to $1.6 billion or $0.82 per share from $1.8 billion or $0.92 per share last year but topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.71 per share.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL) stock surged 5.60 percent to $10.00 in pre-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $104.4 million or $0.19 per share, down from $126.6 million or $0.21 per share in the same period last year but topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.13 per share. Quarterly revenue rose 4 percent to $775.29 million compared to $742.70 million last year.
American International Group Inc. (NYSE:AIG) stock surged 4.64 percent to $39.01 in pre-market trading. The company swung to fourth quarter net loss of $3.96 billion or $2.68 per share compared to net profit of $21.48 billion or $11.31 per share in the same period last year. Operating profit declined to $290 million or $0.20 per share from $1.5 billion or $0.77 per share in the same period last year but came in better than Reuters estimation for a loss of $0.08 per share.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) stock gained 2.44 percent to $15.52 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $21.85 and $23.47 billion in market capitalization.
CRH Plc (NYSE:CRH) stock rose 1.72 percent to $20.64 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.22, a 52-week high of $22.31 and $14.66 billion in market capitalization.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) stock advanced 1.69 percent to $3.01 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 4 percent in regular trading Thursday.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK.B) stock gained 1.28 percent to $101.45 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $78.18, a 52-week high of $101.49 and $249.04 billion in market capitalization.
Nordson Corp. (NASDAQ:NDSN) stock plunged 2.41 percent to $65.25 in pre-market trading. The company reported first quarter net profit of 42.0 million or $0.65 per share, up from $38.3 million or $0.58 per share in the same period last year. Revenues surged 26 percent to $347.04 million compared to $275.83 million last year, slightly lower than analysts’ estimation of $348.93 million.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) stock declined 1.19 percent to $34.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.43, a 52-week high of $42.05 and $2.99 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports