Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait Twilight DVD Release before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 22, 2013 3:34 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait DVD Release of Twilight Finale before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
Another set of thorns have been getting in the way between the rosy love affairs of Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. An insider has claimed that the real-life lovebirds have been asked “not to announce” the split - - at least until the DVD release of the finale of the vampire film, “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.”
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the troubled, on-and-off lovers have been asked by the producers of the box-office hit to pretend that things are going well between them, or at least to remain mum if there is trouble between them.
“Rob & Kristen were asked to not announce a break-up or any relationship trouble until the DVD has been out for a few weeks and everything has sold,” an insider was quoted as saying by the HollywoodLife.com.
Calling the Twilight love as “business,” PerezHilton noted that the couple adhered to the requests of the officials of the Twilight franchise.
The news online said, “Since the first couple weeks are the times when the DVD will sell like wildfire. The more DVD’s sold, the more money for them. So they are abiding by the request.”
As IBTimes-AU reported, a new video, providing new inputs on the making of final Twilight film, was released to drum up sales its sales.
The video which runs for 14 minutes of edited sequences for the last part of the franchise is the latest material produced to promote the Twilight project.
Starring real-life lovers who met on the set of the popular film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is set for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 2. The 14-minute video is one of the created featurettes to help the film make its way online.
The couple is reported to ‘reunite’ before the release, giving millions of Twi-hard fans high hopes that their favorite celebrity couple are going “to live happily ever after around vampires and have more babies.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown