Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait Twilight DVD Release before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 22, 2013 3:34 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait DVD Release of Twilight Finale before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
Another set of thorns have been getting in the way between the rosy love affairs of Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. An insider has claimed that the real-life lovebirds have been asked “not to announce” the split - - at least until the DVD release of the finale of the vampire film, “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.”
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the troubled, on-and-off lovers have been asked by the producers of the box-office hit to pretend that things are going well between them, or at least to remain mum if there is trouble between them.
“Rob & Kristen were asked to not announce a break-up or any relationship trouble until the DVD has been out for a few weeks and everything has sold,” an insider was quoted as saying by the HollywoodLife.com.
Calling the Twilight love as “business,” PerezHilton noted that the couple adhered to the requests of the officials of the Twilight franchise.
The news online said, “Since the first couple weeks are the times when the DVD will sell like wildfire. The more DVD’s sold, the more money for them. So they are abiding by the request.”
As IBTimes-AU reported, a new video, providing new inputs on the making of final Twilight film, was released to drum up sales its sales.
The video which runs for 14 minutes of edited sequences for the last part of the franchise is the latest material produced to promote the Twilight project.
Starring real-life lovers who met on the set of the popular film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is set for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 2. The 14-minute video is one of the created featurettes to help the film make its way online.
The couple is reported to ‘reunite’ before the release, giving millions of Twi-hard fans high hopes that their favorite celebrity couple are going “to live happily ever after around vampires and have more babies.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display