Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait Twilight DVD Release before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 22, 2013 3:34 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait DVD Release of Twilight Finale before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
Another set of thorns have been getting in the way between the rosy love affairs of Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. An insider has claimed that the real-life lovebirds have been asked “not to announce” the split - - at least until the DVD release of the finale of the vampire film, “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.”
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the troubled, on-and-off lovers have been asked by the producers of the box-office hit to pretend that things are going well between them, or at least to remain mum if there is trouble between them.
“Rob & Kristen were asked to not announce a break-up or any relationship trouble until the DVD has been out for a few weeks and everything has sold,” an insider was quoted as saying by the HollywoodLife.com.
Calling the Twilight love as “business,” PerezHilton noted that the couple adhered to the requests of the officials of the Twilight franchise.
The news online said, “Since the first couple weeks are the times when the DVD will sell like wildfire. The more DVD’s sold, the more money for them. So they are abiding by the request.”
As IBTimes-AU reported, a new video, providing new inputs on the making of final Twilight film, was released to drum up sales its sales.
The video which runs for 14 minutes of edited sequences for the last part of the franchise is the latest material produced to promote the Twilight project.
Starring real-life lovers who met on the set of the popular film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is set for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 2. The 14-minute video is one of the created featurettes to help the film make its way online.
The couple is reported to ‘reunite’ before the release, giving millions of Twi-hard fans high hopes that their favorite celebrity couple are going “to live happily ever after around vampires and have more babies.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage