Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait Twilight DVD Release before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 22, 2013 3:34 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait DVD Release of Twilight Finale before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
Another set of thorns have been getting in the way between the rosy love affairs of Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. An insider has claimed that the real-life lovebirds have been asked “not to announce” the split - - at least until the DVD release of the finale of the vampire film, “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.”
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the troubled, on-and-off lovers have been asked by the producers of the box-office hit to pretend that things are going well between them, or at least to remain mum if there is trouble between them.
“Rob & Kristen were asked to not announce a break-up or any relationship trouble until the DVD has been out for a few weeks and everything has sold,” an insider was quoted as saying by the HollywoodLife.com.
Calling the Twilight love as “business,” PerezHilton noted that the couple adhered to the requests of the officials of the Twilight franchise.
The news online said, “Since the first couple weeks are the times when the DVD will sell like wildfire. The more DVD’s sold, the more money for them. So they are abiding by the request.”
As IBTimes-AU reported, a new video, providing new inputs on the making of final Twilight film, was released to drum up sales its sales.
The video which runs for 14 minutes of edited sequences for the last part of the franchise is the latest material produced to promote the Twilight project.
Starring real-life lovers who met on the set of the popular film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is set for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 2. The 14-minute video is one of the created featurettes to help the film make its way online.
The couple is reported to ‘reunite’ before the release, giving millions of Twi-hard fans high hopes that their favorite celebrity couple are going “to live happily ever after around vampires and have more babies.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy