Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait Twilight DVD Release before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 22, 2013 3:34 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break- Up: Couple Asked to Wait DVD Release of Twilight Finale before Announcing Split [PHOTOS]
Another set of thorns have been getting in the way between the rosy love affairs of Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. An insider has claimed that the real-life lovebirds have been asked “not to announce” the split - - at least until the DVD release of the finale of the vampire film, “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.”
According to Hollywoodlife.com, the troubled, on-and-off lovers have been asked by the producers of the box-office hit to pretend that things are going well between them, or at least to remain mum if there is trouble between them.
“Rob & Kristen were asked to not announce a break-up or any relationship trouble until the DVD has been out for a few weeks and everything has sold,” an insider was quoted as saying by the HollywoodLife.com.
Calling the Twilight love as “business,” PerezHilton noted that the couple adhered to the requests of the officials of the Twilight franchise.
The news online said, “Since the first couple weeks are the times when the DVD will sell like wildfire. The more DVD’s sold, the more money for them. So they are abiding by the request.”
As IBTimes-AU reported, a new video, providing new inputs on the making of final Twilight film, was released to drum up sales its sales.
The video which runs for 14 minutes of edited sequences for the last part of the franchise is the latest material produced to promote the Twilight project.
Starring real-life lovers who met on the set of the popular film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is set for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 2. The 14-minute video is one of the created featurettes to help the film make its way online.
The couple is reported to ‘reunite’ before the release, giving millions of Twi-hard fans high hopes that their favorite celebrity couple are going “to live happily ever after around vampires and have more babies.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)