Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date and Design Hinted by GS4 Cases Online [VIDEOS]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 22, 2013 1:36 PM EST
The upcoming release and design of the Samsung Galaxy S4 are hinted by the presumed cases surfaced the internet.
The much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 is not yet officially announced but its supposed cases,produced by CellJewel.com, are already making the rounds online. There is no confirmation yet whether it is the actual design of the Samsung Galaxy S4 or whether they have been produced around the various rumours surrounding the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The latest news on the rumour mill of the Galaxy S4 is that the handset will include high end features such as 5G WiFi, 5-inch Full HD screen display, 13MP camera and a quad core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Reports claimed that the successor of the Galaxy S3 may come with a hefty price tag as much as $400 under contract because of the high end specs and features to be included in the device. However, with the inclusion of an eight core processor, full HD flexible screen displays among others may affect the price range of the smartphone.
New rumours claimed that the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched on March 14 at New York, a day earlier than the previous rumoured release date.
Early this morning Eldar Murtazin, of large Russian site Mobile-Review, tweeted that people should save the date for March 14th, teasing a big announcement. SamMobile picked up the tweet, which lines up nicely with previously rumoured March Galaxy S4 launch dates and could tie into the supposed Galaxy S4 release date in the middle of April.
Initial reports claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 launch will be on March 15th or March 22nd, which lined up with our reports of a first quarter Galaxy S4 launch.
Samsung spokesman once told that the company does not comment on rumours toward its devices.
Watch the videos of the cases for the Samsung Galaxy S4 below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports