'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie to Hit Theatres by Summer 2014?
By Diadem Pambid | February 22, 2013 10:55 AM EST
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is headed to a theatre soon. Multiple sources confirm that the erotica novel turned film is set for a release by summer of 2014. What should fans expect from the film? With a cast not even filled out and an empty director's seat, will there even really be a film to expect?
Fans are eagerly anticipating the release of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. Web polls of who should be cast in the film as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele have been spamming a lot of "Fifty Shades" forums. These are full proofs that the hype and buzz for the film continues.
Now, it looks as if fans of E.L. James' novel have truly something to look forward to because news has it that the movie will be released by summer of 2014. Adam Fogelson, Universal Studios Chairman, updated fans on "Fifty" for the upcoming film.
"I don't believe that [author EL James] had any interest in going to a studio where rushing it into production was the vision," stated FogeIson in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. "I don't believe that the second or third film would have benefited from that strategy. And I think that there are totally legitimate questions about what this book is as a movie. I will tell you that it is an absolute priority for us. It's conceivable that we could be ready to release it as early as next summer," continued Adam Fogelson.
Things may be getting pretty slow in the movie adaptation but one thing is for sure, Universal Studios isn't in a rush to making the movie. By far, the studio wants the film to be a success. As of late, Universal Studios along with Fifty Shades of Grey Inc. are in a legal battle with a porn producer who had made a joke out of the book.
For now, all fans have left to do is nominate potential stars who could play Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. In the lead for the 27-year old entrepreneur is "White Collar" star Matt Bomer while leading the pack for the role of Anastasia Steele is "Gilmore Girls" star, Alexis Bledel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy