Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
February 22, 2013 8:49 AM EST
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million (7.5 million pounds) for his work in 2012.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Gary Hill)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid