Analysts Play Catch Up to Google's New All-Time High
By Sam Mattera | February 22, 2013 4:36 AM EST
Shares of Google (NASDAQ: GOOG [FREE Stock Trend Analysis]) hit a new all-time high on Wednesday of $808.97. In light of this tremendous run, which saw shares rally nearly 20% in the last three months, several analysts raised their price targets on tech giant Thursday morning.
Deutsche Bank raised its price target from $850 to $935 and maintained its Buy rating.
Sanford Bernstein raised its price target from $820 to $1000 and maintained its Outperform rating.
CLSA raised its price target from $900 to $1000 and maintained its Buy rating.
Now with two $1000 price targets, the comparisons to Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) seem inevitable. When shares of Apple were setting new highs last September, a few analysts gave the stock quadruple digit targets, including Topkea Research's infamous $1111 price target. Of course, Apple was never able to live up to expectations.
Shares of Google traded near $800 early Thursday.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date