Nico Jackson: 6 Things To Know About Pippa Middleton’s New Boyfriend [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 22, 2013 1:01 AM EST
Sorry, gents, but Pippa Middleton is now a taken woman.
Middleton, the 29-year-old sister of Kate Duchess of Cambridge, is dating a new boyfriend: 35-year-old stockbroker Nico Jackson. The new couple reportedly met last September at the opening of London nightclub, Berkeley Square.
According to multiple news outlets, Jackson has not only stole Middleton’s heart, but the heart of her family. The duo even recently went on holiday with Prince William and Kate on their vacation to the Caribbean.
And vice vera, too. Jackson’s mother, 56-year-old Ulrike Jackson, told The Daily Mail they are in love.
“We’re very pleased. They are happy, and that is all that matters,” she said. “As long as my children are happy, then I am happy.”
She said she even met Pippa already, whom she called “absolutely charming.”
So who exactly is Nico Jackson?
1. Jackson is the first commoner Middleton has dated in a while. According to The Daily Mail, Middleton typically dates aristocratic men, following the footsteps of her now royal sister; Middleton reportedly has dated the likes of an investment banker named James Matthews and former England cricketer Alex Loudon. A source who knows Middleton said, "Nico comes from a totally different background from Pippa’s other boyfriends. But he can run well with the best of them.”
2. The Mail reported that Jackson, unlike Middleton’s fancy education, went to school “at The Harvey Grammar School in Folkestone and lived with his parents and sister Nina in a red-brick terraced house” before attending London’s Kingston University.
3. Nowadays, Jackson’s family owns what The Mail called a “modest £250,000 home in the seaside town” of Folkestone, Kent. Jackson, though, sold a two bedroom flat in Kensington for £1.56million three years ago.
4. Jackson is a stockbroker at Deutsche Bank.
5. Jackson is an avid skier, partly because his father, Martyn, own a ski and sports shop called Landau in their hometown. Pippa also likes skiing and according to a neighbor of Jackson’s, the duo bonded over the winter sport. “I know Nico is terrific at skiing – maybe that’s where he met Pippa, on the ski slopes. I’ve known Nico since he was a boy. Nico is always very well-mannered, the whole family is,” the neighbor said.
6. Blue-eyed Jackson is reportedly an ultra-charming Brit. According to a friend of Middleton’s, Jackson “is tall, good-looking and has the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He is incredibly charismatic and stands out from the crowd. He is a really good catch. Everyone is after him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate