Brit Awards 2013: Harry Styles Bowled over by Taylor Swift Perfomance
By Simi John | February 21, 2013 11:10 PM EST
Taylor Swift impressed all with her fire-and-ice-themed performance at the Brit Awards at the O2 Arena and the 22-year-old's mid-performance costume change - from a white wedding dress to a black playsuit, was definitely a treat for the men in the audience.
Former boyfriend One Direction star Harry Styles, did not fail to compliment on her raunchy gig.
According to insiders, the organisers kept the couple away from each other during the whole event.
"No one wants anything awkward to happen," a source revealed. "Taylor and Harry are definitely being kept well apart."
"Taylor is near Robbie [Williams], Justin Timberlake, Mumford & Sons and James Corden in one area - Harry is down a different corridor with an extra-large room for himself and the other 1D lads," the insider added.
The youngest member of the boy-band One Direction, who recently turned 19, had previously congratulated Swift for her performance at the Grammy Awards.
"She's a great performer and she always performs great," Styles told Capital FM, "She's always good on the stage. She's been doing it a long time. She knows what she's doing on stage. It was just another good Taylor Swift performance. It was good."
Styles had called off his relationship with Swift because he still had feelings for model Cara Delevingne.
Styles was often been linked with older women, including 33-year-old television host Caroline Flack, 32-year-old radio presenter Lucy Horobin and 28-year-old Alexa Chung. Taylor also has a history of dating high-profile celebrities including Joe of Jonas Brother, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Zac Efron and Robert Kennedy Jr's son, Conor.
Meanwhile, at the event, Styles joined his band mates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne and performed their new single One Way or Another. They won the award for Brits Global Success, beating out Mumford & Sons and Adele.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2