MAC Cosmetics Girl: Rihanna Announces Partnership with Makeup Giant
By Toyin Owoseje | February 21, 2013 10:26 PM EST
Rihanna has taken time out from celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with Chris Brown to announce her new partnership with MAC Cosmetics.
The Diamond hitmaker revealed the she has inked a lucrative deal with the makeup giant, making her the first artist to be named as a creative partner for the brand.
"That's right baby, I'm a #MACgal now! Get into it, package designed and products created from scratch by yours truly!" she told her 28 million followers on Twitter.
As part of her collaboration, RiRi Hearts MAC, the singer will release four collections of products that will include lipsticks, eyeshadows and brushes.
The first - a signature red lippie based on the brand's famous staple Ruby Woo - will launch later as part of the summer range. RiRi Woo will be sold with all four collections.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]