MAC Cosmetics Girl: Rihanna Announces Partnership with Makeup Giant
By Toyin Owoseje | February 21, 2013 10:26 PM EST
Rihanna has taken time out from celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with Chris Brown to announce her new partnership with MAC Cosmetics.
The Diamond hitmaker revealed the she has inked a lucrative deal with the makeup giant, making her the first artist to be named as a creative partner for the brand.
"That's right baby, I'm a #MACgal now! Get into it, package designed and products created from scratch by yours truly!" she told her 28 million followers on Twitter.
As part of her collaboration, RiRi Hearts MAC, the singer will release four collections of products that will include lipsticks, eyeshadows and brushes.
The first - a signature red lippie based on the brand's famous staple Ruby Woo - will launch later as part of the summer range. RiRi Woo will be sold with all four collections.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report