Top After-Market NYSE Movers (LifeLock, Trulia, Petroquest, Demand Media, Constellation Brands, Verifone, Goodrich Petroleum, Walter Energy, Polypore, Heartland Payment)
By Satya Nagendra | February 21, 2013 4:03 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Wednesday were LifeLock, Trulia, Petroquest Energy, Demand Media and Constellation Brands. The top after-market NYSE losers were Verifone Systems, Goodrich Petroleum, Walter Energy, Polypore International and Heartland Payment Systems.
LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK) shares climbed 6.80 percent to $11.00 in post-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $8.9 million or $0.10 per share, above Reuters' estimation of $0.07 per share. LifeLock currently expects fiscal 2013 adjusted net profit to be in a range of $0.30 to $0.35 per share on revenues of $335 to $345 million, topping analysts’ estimation of a net profit of $0.30 on revenues of $320.81 million.
Trulia, Inc. (NYSE:TRLA) shares climbed 6.07 percent to $31.23 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Petroquest Energy Inc. (NYSE:PQ) shares surged 5.85 percent to $4.34 in post-market trading. The company stock slumped more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Demand Media Inc. (NYSE:DMD) shares gained 4.74 percent to $8.70 in post-market trading. The stock climbed nearly 6 percent in regular trading after the company announced fourth quarter earnings. Its fourth quarter adjusted net profit rose to $0.12 per share from $0.08 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.11 per share. Demand Media also announced that its board of directors had authorized a plan to explore separating its business into two independent, publicly-traded companies.
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE:STZ) shares advanced 4.55 percent to $43.70 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.50, a 52-week high of $44.20 and $7.68 billion in market capitalization.
Verifone Systems, Inc. (NYSE:PAY) shares tumbled 32.55 percent to $21.51 in post-market trading. The company currently expects first quarter adjusted net profit to be in a range of $0.47 to $0.50 per share on adjusted revenues of $425 million to $430 million, sharply lower than its prior estimation of $0.70 to $0.73 per share on revenues of $490 million to $500 million.
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:GDP) stock slumped 9.47 percent to $10.80 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter net loss widened to $77.2 million or $2.12 per shares from $23.8 million or $0.66 per share in the same period last year.
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) shares plunged 5.88 percent to $34.60 in post-market trading. The company posted a fourth quarter net loss of $71.0 million or $1.13 per share compared to net profit of $80.3 million or $1.28 per share in the same period last year.
Polypore International Inc. (NYSE:PPO) shares plunged 5.01 percent to $37.95 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter net profit declined to $17.5 million or $0.37 per share from $26.4 million or $0.56 per share in the same period last year. Quarterly revenue declined to $180.2 million from $191.0 million last year and also fell short of analysts’ estimation of $191.18 million.
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE:HPY) shares declined 4.70 percent to $31.23 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.76, a 52-week high of $34.00 and $1.21 billion in market capitalization
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage