Back to black: From T-Swift to One Direction, Celebs Glam it Up at the Brit Awards
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 21, 2013 3:02 PM EST
Music bigwigs from all corners of the globe don their classiest attire at the Brit Awards in the O2 Arena. And the best and the brightest of them all shone in black.
Taylor Swift led the pack in a jaw-dropping black Elie Saab number. The pop-country singer made sure to show she's all grown up in the sexy gown with a gold belt and sheer accents. Her attire surely caught the attention of the crowd-not to mention ex-boyfriend Harry Styles, who is also in attendance.
The One Direction heartthrob walked the red carpet with his bandmates, all looking dapper in complementing black and white attire. The Brit group took to the stage in a spirited performance of "One Way or Another", while Swift wowed the crowd with her song "I Knew You Were Trouble".
Jessie J looked to be the star of the night in a Versace black gown with a plunging neckline and sparkling gold belt. Oozing with confidence and charisma, the Price Tag singer worked the red carpet well even in a similar gown as Swift.
Another celebrity in a similar dress is former Pussycat Dolls member Ashley Roberts who showed off her impressive physique in a black leotard and long mesh skirt. She topped off her look with red lip and a messy up-do.
Lana Del Rey is as beautiful as ever, although the indie favorite kept it casual in a black Chanel shirt dress. The crooner wasn't shy about indulging in a little PDA in front of the photographers with her beau, Barrie-James O'Neill of the band Kassidy.
Emeli Sandé, Rebecca Ferguson and Jessie Ware kept the trend of the night alive in black clothing-from simple dresses to thigh-high slits and midriffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display